Maybe some bad news on stuckey...

5XNC

Senior
From scout. Might be a struggle to get him in for spring and taking some visits.

Advertisement
As of now, I don't think he will qualify. There is time for things to change, but not looking good.

Advertisement
just get me 2 JuCos enrolled out of Stuckey/Wyche/Johnson/Pelon/McDowdell/Clinkscales and I am ecstatic. Wyche is a cot**** monster and a huge pickup

I've felt that we've needed 2 JuCo DTs this entire cycle.

Hopefully we land another one of our JuCo targets if Stuckey can't get in.

Advertisement
GAWD Almighty why is it so **** difficult for us to just get some good DTs??

Pelon or Boateng at DE and Clinkscales/Johnson or Stuckey at DT for Jucos to go along with Wyche .

There will probably be some more names pop up soon. Guys who are redshirt freshman at jucos who decide to come out early/have the grades.

ON another note and I'm sure it's been said Physically/look test wise as far as a prospect goes. Ufomba Kamalu from last year is a 5 star. Need to try and get more guys like that. Easier said than done, but kid must have great genetics.

Advertisement
That is one of the reasons why FSU didn't want him back

To add to this, FSu didnt think the kid had what it took to make it there. They took his commitment out of HS but when it came time to revisit, they felt he didnt progress as well as they had hoped and passed. That is not to say he is trash, but they felt they already had better. This is coming from FSU people that are not ******** and just football heads.

Advertisement

To add to this, FSu didnt think the kid had what it took to make it there. They took his commitment out of HS but when it came time to revisit, they felt he didnt progress as well as they had hoped and passed. That is not to say he is trash, but they felt they already had better. This is coming from FSU people that are not ******** and just football heads.

Some FSU fans thought Stuckey was going to be a beast b/c he's as strong as an OX, but when he ended up in Juco, they didnt need him anymore b/c they have so much Depth.

I personally will be ****ed if he didnt get in b/c he could really push O. Pierre for a spot imo.

Some FSU fans thought Stuckey was going to be a beast b/c he's as strong as an OX, but when he ended up in Juco, they didnt need him anymore b/c they have so much Depth.

I personally will be ****ed if he didnt get in b/c he could really push O. Pierre for a spot imo.

You dont see him more as a NT? Cause that is where I see him, and you are right we need him or another like him. I like Pelon(assuming we get him) to push Pierre next year and Moten to be the young buck behind them. Still want to see what happens with Jelani, can he emerge as a SDE behind Pierre next year.....

His size seems like he'd be a good fit at DT and i was thinking about filling the whole left after Luther Robinson is gone after this season.

Advertisement
Back