Maybe...Richt wants Diaz to go?

@ Mr. Sonny Long... one of your points was " right on. " Manny is a married mam, but doesn't WEAR the " spiritual aspects " of his life on his sleeves. Akin to U Know Who. And no, Manny wasn't a " yes man " and what not. So the Cane marriage was going to end eventually. If U Know What I Mean.

Manny Diaz is a religious man. However, he coaches from the Old Testament like Dabo Swinney and Bobby Bowden. In their View, kill those that oppose. LOL

Advertisement
Main Line. I'm from Wynnewood.

Beautiful area. There, Ardmore, Bala Cynwyd.... definitely not like those Delco and Bucks douçhes....
U alright with me. I was born in East Falls, raised in East Mount Airy.

Beautiful area. There, Ardmore, Bala Cynwyd.... definitely not like those Delco and Bucks douçhes....
U alright with me. I was born in East Falls, raised in East Mount Airy.

Thanks. That's what's up.

How could manny NOT be ****ed about the other side of the ball? These coaches are competitive guys (mostly anyway), I can’t see a scenario where he, or anyone In that situation, wouldn’t be frustrated.
Because it’s a team sport man. U win together and lose together and uplift and pick up your brothers as much as possible. If a coach (and I have faith Diaz wasn’t) is having that energy in the building then that’s not good on his part..our fans are ridiculous. Manny is Leaving for a HC job. If we had won a ACC title this year, he’d still leave for a HC position. It’s every coordinators ambition to be a Let the man go and stop reaching for **** that’s not there

Advertisement
Because it’s a team sport man. U win together and lose together and uplift and pick up your brothers as much as possible. If a coach (and I have faith Diaz wasn’t) is having that energy in the building then that’s not good on his part..our fans are ridiculous. Manny is Leaving for a HC job. If we had won a ACC title this year, he’d still leave for a HC position. It’s every coordinators ambition to be a Let the man go and stop reaching for **** that’s not there

Cmon dude this isn’t a lifetime movie. This is their livelihood, it’s how they feed their families. You’re outa your **** if u think these coaches aren’t worried about their peers pulling their weight. These guys spend every waking minute at work because it’s their careers, and that’s what ambition does.

It’s a romantic notion u have, but In reality coaching is a cutthroat business:

Advertisement
Doubtful, Richt likes Diaz and wants him to succeed. We may all be upset about Diaz leaving, but it may provide an impetus for Richt to shake up the whole staff. Hire a DC that he likes, changeup the offense and make an O-line coaching change.

Haha how much hopium have you smoked today?

Cmon dude this isn’t a lifetime movie. This is their livelihood, it’s how they feed their families. You’re outa your **** if u think these coaches aren’t worried about their peers pulling their weight. These guys spend every waking minute at work because it’s their careers, and that’s what ambition does.

It’s a romantic notion u have, but In reality coaching is a cutthroat business:
Nah bro it’s reality. If you got a positions coach or DC/OC causing division among the team pinning one side against the other that’s not good. And rarely happens at good programs. And once again I doubt that’s what manny was doing. How’s the years has OUs O had to bail out a bad D. Or LSUs D had to pick up for that O this year. Can it be frustrating OFC. But as a coach your job is to keep your side of the ball focused. Even malik rosiers led O picked up our D in a couple games in 17. So this brand new notion that manny is leaving in part because of the the offense is one of the worst new Miami fan base conspiracy theories I’ve ever heard. And if I’m a defensive player I’d get more upset at our punters than the O TBH

Advertisement
Nah bro it’s reality. If you got a positions coach or DC/OC causing division among the team pinning one side against the other that’s not good. And rarely happens at good programs. And once again I doubt that’s what manny was doing. How’s the years has OUs O had to bail out a bad D. Or LSUs D had to pick up for that O this year. Can it be frustrating OFC. But as a coach your job is to keep your side of the ball focused. Even malik rosiers led O picked up our D in a couple games in 17. So this brand new notion that manny is leaving in part because of the the offense is one of the worst new Miami fan base conspiracy theories I’ve ever heard. And if I’m a defensive player I’d get more upset at our punters than the O TBH
A good head coach does not put up with garbage from a coordinator. Hence why after the Texas loss Oklahoma fired Stoops the DC. This helps eliminate animosity between offense and defense. But what do you do when your offensive coordinator is your Head Coach and he stinks at it? And your defense is being dragged down by it. It will cause friction. Just human nature.

A good head coach does not put up with garbage from a coordinator. Hence why after the Texas loss Oklahoma fired Stoops the DC. This helps eliminate animosity between offense and defense. But what do you do when your offensive coordinator is your Head Coach and he stinks at it? And your defense is being dragged down by it. It will cause friction. Just human nature.
I’m not disagreeing with that if your pointing at the players having friction about it. But it’s the coaches job no matter what’s going on the other side of the ball to not allow that to cripple the team As much as possible. And if a coach on either side some how is feeding into and making greater dissention that’s not good and they should not be doing that. Or just bounce.
But my overall point was that Diaz did/was not leaving because he’s “fed up” with MRs O..it’s cause he wants to be a HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back