Maybe...Richt wants Diaz to go?

Advertisement
Yea I guess that came across as douchey, but the first question was real. Other than a student, which I guess u are, it doesn’t seem like there’s many avenues to end up as a temple fan.

Jhg is really fran dunphy?

He wants him to go but for all the right reasons.

The unwritten rule of coaching is ypu let your assistants go on to become HCs. If possible you openly advocate for them.

Yea I guess that came across as douchey, but the first question was real. Other than a student, which I guess u are, it doesn’t seem like there’s many avenues to end up as a temple fan.

Temple alum, suburban Philly native, dad is an alum as well. I grew up going to football and basketball games.

Advertisement
Anything having to do with Temple University for us Miami fans is very toxic. If Manny goes to Temple if he does well he is good to go but if he fails he is done. I would not want him back here in the future look what the last hire from Temple brought us.
Don’t go comparing fat al to manny

The only reason Richt would want Diaz to leave is because now he doesn't have to hire an OC. He has the excuse that it wasn't the right time with all the changes on defense. Manny will take a Banda and Patke with him. Whoever the new DC is will probably have guys he wants to bring in as well so who even knows if Rumph and Simpson will be retained.

Just a thought. If you listened closely to Manny Diaz' post game conferences, especially during the losses, it was quite obvious that Manny Diaz was ****ed with Mark Richt and his offense. His comments were going further and further to the right. In my opinion, Manny was fighting the urge to say, "those clowns on offense are killing us."

One thing we know about Richt is that he likes coaches that fit a certain profile. That is, (1) married, (2) very religious and (3) mild-mannered yes man. Manny was starting not to fit the profile.

Thoughts?

Of course

Advertisement
Just a thought. If you listened closely to Manny Diaz' post game conferences, especially during the losses, it was quite obvious that Manny Diaz was ****ed with Mark Richt and his offense. His comments were going further and further to the right. In my opinion, Manny was fighting the urge to say, "those clowns on offense are killing us."

One thing we know about Richt is that he likes coaches that fit a certain profile. That is, (1) married, (2) very religious and (3) mild-mannered yes man. Manny was starting not to fit the profile.

Thoughts?

Doubtful, Richt likes Diaz and wants him to succeed. We may all be upset about Diaz leaving, but it may provide an impetus for Richt to shake up the whole staff. Hire a DC that he likes, changeup the offense and make an O-line coaching change.

Doubtful, Richt likes Diaz and wants him to succeed. We may all be upset about Diaz leaving, but it may provide an impetus for Richt to shake up the whole staff. Hire a DC that he likes, changeup the offense and make an O-line coaching change.

Hope so.

Advertisement

Thoughts?

I like my DC committing violent unthinkable things to offenses. Mork likes pusssies.

Advertisement
@ Mr. Sonny Long... one of your points was " right on. " Manny is a married mam, but doesn't WEAR the " spiritual aspects " of his life on his sleeves. Akin to U Know Who. And no, Manny wasn't a " yes man " and what not. So the Cane marriage was going to end eventually. If U Know What I Mean.

Advertisement
Back