Maybe it is just me, but I can't believe that I am worried...

about losing to Duke. They are facking 4-7 and I am wondering if we can win. We should, but dang, played this out before. Let's just get a couple wins and finish an average season for a first time staff. Grow and get better, everyone. Then, we lose the next 2 and we are in a chitspin again.
Let's "hope" this team turns it on these last 2 games for the future of the Canes and our sanity.

Give me something these last 2 games to look forward to next year....Manny, Enos, Baker and the whole team. Get your **** together!
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Sorry, just venting a bit, y'all.
You should be worried. Canes can lose to anybody.

Advertisement
about losing to Duke. They are facking 4-7 and I am wondering if we can win. We should, but dang, played this out before. Let's just get a couple wins and finish an average season for a first time staff. Grow and get better, everyone. Then, we lose the next 2 and we are in a chitspin again.
Let's "hope" this team turns it on these last 2 games for the future of the Canes and our sanity.

Give me something these last 2 games to look forward to next year....Manny, Enos, Baker and the whole team. Get your **** together!

Is Miami favored by 14+?

Last week it was a bunch of completely empty talk of defending the OB. All the talk this week is also just talk. Talk is cheap. An inconsistent team will remain that till years end. No way to predict this game.

Someone noted Duke flopping. Cutcliffe has to much smarts to flop like FIU (open, obvious, repeated). Duke might charge him with an honor code violation if he did.

Advertisement
Im in agreement with the ‘it depends on which team shows up’ thinking. Are we going to see the defense that played against FSU? Or the offense where the QB went out and set a UM record for touchdown passes? If so, I like our chances.

I'm picking against them in my poll. Hate to do it but they are just not consistent enough to put money on them.

Advertisement
After FIU, a big part of me doesn't really care either way but I do think they win it. No bye week (lol), Embarrassing loss, fans calling for blood... They win big to make it seem like the team figured it out.

But it's still jacked and wee won't be quiet - they can win by 50 and we'll still call for the changes that need to happen

Look at our games against the least talented FBS teams we've played... Central Michigan, FIU, GT... all really poor performances. It's hard to have faith that we'll go out there and play a strong, all-around game and put Duke away - as we should be able to do.

Advertisement
FIU game took my give a **** at least till next year. Hopefully manny is as good as selling BS to these recruits as he is to the fan base.

Advertisement
We just had the most embarrassing loss in program history. Losing to Puke would be a major upgrade on Manure’s 2019 Humiliating Loss Tour. Losing to Puke would rank only 3rd or 4th on Manure’s **** meter.

Duke beating us isn't much of an upset. Worth noting they blew out VT and GT literally the week before we lost to each.

Been worried about every game outside of Savannah and Bethune since the Shannon era. Now I’m pretty indifferent to all the games

A two game win streak against scrubs means nothing. Now, had we won out after FSU, stomping teams like we did UL, it would have been encouraging. After losing to FIU, there simply is no saving the season. Beating Duke by 30 and doing the same to the University of Columbia at Bogota means 100% nothing.

Advertisement
Back