Maybe it is just me, but I can't believe that I am worried...

No doubt we will win.. not off bye week and off embarrassing loss. So we will win and fools on this board start pounding chest again thinking we back again.... manny slurping fools.

Advertisement
We lost last year at home, with a better head coach, a better DC, better defensive personnel, better offensive line, basically the same quality offensive with less pizzazz.

Our punter is better this year so maybe that will change things.

I think we roll them but I also thought we would pound FIU into submission.
Yeah.....about that. The only pounding this coaching staff will be doing is pounding the pavement as they scurry back to the locker room with that bewildered FIU look after Dook face rapes them 😂

FIU game took my give a **** at least till next year. Hopefully manny is as good as selling BS to these recruits as he is to the fan base.
Manny didn’t sell ****e to this fan base except for a few clueless twerps. What he did was sell an inept AD! FYI, even the recruits are starting to see through his cheap parlor tricks.

Advertisement
Manny didn’t sell ****e to this fan base except for a few clueless twerps. What he did was sell an inept AD! FYI, even the recruits are starting to see through his cheap parlor tricks.
Cool story bro

Bad part is I gotta sit thru this game.
Son bought me and my brother tickets. 9 family members going. 3 hr drive. And I have to act THANKFUL that my Son made this gesture.
Sheesh

Advertisement
about losing to Duke. They are facking 4-7 and I am wondering if we can win. We should, but dang, played this out before. Let's just get a couple wins and finish an average season for a first time staff. Grow and get better, everyone. Then, we lose the next 2 and we are in a chitspin again.
Let's "hope" this team turns it on these last 2 games for the future of the Canes and our sanity.

Give me something these last 2 games to look forward to next year....Manny, Enos, Baker and the whole team. Get your **** together!
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Sorry, just venting a bit, y'all.

Why wouldn't you be worried? Miami has been a mid-level ACC team since joining the conference in 2004. Won the Coastal once in 16 tries and never won the ACC.

7-9 dating back to that 2017 loss to a four-win Pittsburgh team and 97-71 between the 2005 Peach and 2018 Pinstripe—Diaz now Miami's fifth head coach in 14 seasons.

If Duke could come down and beat Miami 20-12 at HardRock last fall, why couldn't them top the Canes in Durham in a game where the temps will be 48-degrees and rain is expected.

Cutcliffe is a smart coach and they punted Virginia Tech, 45-10 earlier in the year—despite other failures.

This is 2019 Miami—not 1989, or even 1999. Program has been in shambles for 15 years.

I expect the Canes to come in prepared post-FIU to get the win (as they've bounced back well this year after losses; beating Virginia after losing to Virginia Tech, beating Pitt after losing to Georgia Tech)—but I sure as well wouldn't be shocked if Miami somehow lost.

Advertisement
Back