Maybe Enos

I am sure this has been mentioned. He has eyes in the press box to give him a bird's eye view. I am sure he wants to be near his qb when he needs to as he is also the qb coach. He sees what we see. He just seems a bit stubborn.

Me in the press box.....hey Dan.....yeah.....they fckn us sideways with a sand paper rubber on.....

Advertisement
It's hard to imagine coming back from the bye week and running the same s'hit, heading into the heart of ACC play. As stubborn as Enos appears to be, I am holding out hope that we will see significant changes against V-Tech, as it relates to scheme and play calling. More RPO, shotgun, spread concepts, etc.

This is a major evaluation time. It's time for Enos to look at every single play that we've run this year and recognize that we are way more successful with RPO and spread concepts. It's his plays. Call more of them! If no major changes by Enos are made coming into this ACC stretch, they will never be made.

What you see is what you get. There is no hope

I know there is a million schools of thought on the topic and it's been discussed ad nauseum....

But just conceptually speaking, if I was a head coach I'd rather my OC be up in the booth getting a bird's eye view and away from the drama and all the other crap that goes on within the sideline.

Maybe Enos just isn't a great OC and it wouldn't matter regardless, but just my .02

It's hard to imagine coming back from the bye week and running the same s'hit, heading into the heart of ACC play. As stubborn as Enos appears to be, I am holding out hope that we will see significant changes against V-Tech, as it relates to scheme and play calling. More RPO, shotgun, spread concepts, etc.

This is a major evaluation time. It's time for Enos to look at every single play that we've run this year and recognize that we are way more successful with RPO and spread concepts. It's his plays. Call more of them! If no major changes by Enos are made coming into this ACC stretch, they will never be made.
What gives you any indication that he’s going to change the system he’s been running his entire career? This is who he is. This is who Manny hired.

Advertisement
I am sure this has been mentioned. He has eyes in the press box to give him a bird's eye view. I am sure he wants to be near his qb when he needs to as he is also the qb coach. He sees what we see. He just seems a bit stubborn.
I think Jarren needs to tell HIM a thing or two on the sideline. Like, "Hey coach, that was a **** stupid idea calling a PA pass at the goal line. Are you retarded?"

I am not in the Box and can see exactly what teams are doing to us! Enos has had four games to see what’s happening and continues to hope that on Saturday this Offensive Line will have Bama Helmets on I guess! Being in the Box during games won’t change the fact that Enos offensive philosophy requires a above avg Oline to be effective!

Either he changes the offensive scheme or we will be lucky to make a bowl game!

I said this after the first game..Enos Still thinks he’s at Bama and looks to be too stubborn to adjust his offense to the talent he has..with this Oline we should NEVER EVER be under center but continues to run PA even when the world including the north and South Pole populations know we ain’t running the ball...

I think we are finding out that Lockley called the offense at Bama and Enos was nothing more than a QB babysitter...This offense he’s trying to run might work with Bama’s Oline but it sure as fck aint working with the bunch of tree stumps we call one...

I know there is a million schools of thought on the topic and it's been discussed ad nauseum....

But just conceptually speaking, if I was a head coach I'd rather my OC be up in the booth getting a bird's eye view and away from the drama and all the other crap that goes on within the sideline.

Maybe Enos just isn't a great OC and it wouldn't matter regardless, but just my .02

I think that last statement hit the nail squarely on the head...

I said this after the first game..Enos Still thinks he’s at Bama and looks to be too stubborn to adjust his offense to the talent he has..with this Oline we should NEVER EVER be under center but continues to run PA even when the world including the north and South Pole populations know we ain’t running the ball...

I think we are finding out that Lockley called the offense at Bama and Enos was nothing more than a QB babysitter...This offense he’s trying to run might work with Bama’s Oline but it sure as fck aint working with the bunch of tree stumps we call one...
This is no where near the Bama offense. This is consistent with his Arkansas offense. Just look at where his offenses ranked when he was a playcaller. It's abysmal.
2010: 49th
2011: 57th
2012: 64th
2013: 110th
2014: 70th
2015: 25th
2016: 54th
2017: 94th
Here's what happened. We've been lied to. We heard this offseason how we were going to have an aggressive, spread offense. An offense suited for our personnel. But what we have is the same boring offense he had at Arkansas that he's trying to force down here. He didn't pick up anything from Locksley.

Advertisement
This is no where near the Bama offense. This is consistent with his Arkansas offense. Just look at where his offenses ranked when he was a playcaller. It's abysmal.
2010: 49th
2011: 57th
2012: 64th
2013: 110th
2014: 70th
2015: 25th
2016: 54th
2017: 94th

What I meant was Bama’s personnel...not their offense.

I think Jarren needs to tell HIM a thing or two on the sideline. Like, "Hey coach, that was a **** stupid idea calling a PA pass at the goal line. Are you retarded?"

Enos: “Hey Tate, go loosen up!”

ThomasM said:

Enos: “Hey Tate, go loosen up!

IF he responded that way ......it would only confirm the fact that he is more retarded than any of us thought

Advertisement
ThomasM said:

IF he responded that way ......it would only confirm the fact that he is more retarded than any of us thought

Well, I doubt Williams would respond that way too.

Locksley called the plays at Bama but ****. This **** isn't biophysics. Stretch the field. Use these athletes.

Liberty University HC coached from the hospital.

1569242984504.png

Advertisement
What gives you any indication that he’s going to change the system he’s been running his entire career? This is who he is. This is who Manny hired.
You may not think so, but some people are open to change, even if they have not previously given any "indication" that they are willing to do so. And by some people, I mean "old dogs" can change and learn new habits. There are several examples of such, regardless of the sport.

Herman Edwards at Arizona State (football), Mike Krzyzewski adopting the "one and done" recruiting philosophy and then changing his entire offensive philosophy accordingly (basketball), Ed Orgeron changing his entire approach to football, etc.... ****, even our very own Mark Richt changed his offense for half a season to fit Kaaya, and he was the most stubborn of all coaches.

Will Enos change? Who knows. You don't know. I dont know either, that's why I said that "I am holding out hope." We will find out in a couple of weeks.

Advertisement
Back