Maybe Enos

Advertisement
It's hard to imagine coming back from the bye week and running the same s'hit, heading into the heart of ACC play. As stubborn as Enos appears to be, I am holding out hope that we will see significant changes against V-Tech, as it relates to scheme and play calling. More RPO, shotgun, spread concepts, etc.

This is a major evaluation time. It's time for Enos to look at every single play that we've run this year and recognize that we are way more successful with RPO and spread concepts. It's his plays. Call more of them! If no major changes by Enos are made coming into this ACC stretch, they will never be made.

Advertisement
Disappointed he stuck with the run game so long. Wiisky has a much better oline and run game than we do, and they only averaged 4.6 a carry (as compared to, say, what they did against Michigan). But, they threw for 400 yards against CMU. We should have aired it out.

Should go up in the Coach’s box during the game, so he can actually see what defenses are doing against us. JMO. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd like to see him go to Jack in the Box during the game
jack.jpg

Advertisement
I am sure this has been mentioned. He has eyes in the press box to give him a bird's eye view. I am sure he wants to be near his qb when he needs to as he is also the qb coach. He sees what we see. He just seems a bit stubborn.

It's hard to imagine coming back from the bye week and running the same s'hit, heading into the heart of ACC play. As stubborn as Enos appears to be, I am holding out hope that we will see significant changes against V-Tech, as it relates to scheme and play calling. More RPO, shotgun, spread concepts, etc.

This is a major evaluation time. It's time for Enos to look at every single play that we've run this year and recognize that we are way more successful with RPO and spread concepts. It's his plays. Call more of them! If no major changes by Enos are made coming into this ACC stretch, they will never be made.
I remember when we used to have similar conversations about D’onofrio and Richt. Football coaches are generally stubborn and tend to blame the players for not executing instead of taking accountability. Expect the same from Enos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should go up in the Coach’s box during the game, so he can actually see what defenses are doing against us. JMO. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am not in the Box and can see exactly what teams are doing to us! Enos has had four games to see what’s happening and continues to hope that on Saturday this Offensive Line will have Bama Helmets on I guess! Being in the Box during games won’t change the fact that Enos offensive philosophy requires a above avg Oline to be effective!

Either he changes the offensive scheme or we will be lucky to make a bowl game!

I thought manny wanted a fast attacking offense like his old defense
We have a fking slow plodding offense
Our defensive numbers are good bc we slow the game down,

Even with more rest our defense looks worse than last year seriously how tf did manny think this Enos garbage was fast and attacking

As much as we laugh at FSU
There offense looks a lot better than ours

...maybe he can watch UGA and their offense. call coley during a game while coley is up in the box and get some pointers

Enuts is Enuts, 'nuff said.

Exactly. it not the play calling it the scheme period.

Remember No'D tried to go in the booth and the defense was still just as bad. This is not a play calling problem, much like Richt, this is a schematic problem.

Advertisement
Back