May as well close down shop for this cycle...Diaz gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins already got feedback from some commits. As I said, the ones that are wavering are the ones that were already wavering (Solomon and Brownlee). Everyone else seems solid although of course he hasnt spoken to every single one.

Ivins already got feedback from some commits. As I said, the ones that are wavering are the ones that were already wavering (Solomon and Brownlee). Everyone else seems solid although of course he hasnt spoken to every single one.
Exactly. It will give them an excuse to flip and dishonor their commitment without looking like they didn’t want to “make the crib great”.

Solomon was already unsure and the midget cb can go I dont give a ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s see who he hires.

This is one of the most coveted defensive jobs in the country. Pony up and find a stud DC who recruits and it could end up helping us pick up some top players he’s targeting.

Advertisement
Why would Banda go to Temple for the same job? Manny was his in but it would be dumb to take a lesser job after he’s proven himself. He doesn’t need Manny anymore

Advertisement
Back