May as well close down shop for this cycle...Diaz gone

Advertisement
You guys are acting like were bama or UGA or even FSU.
FSU has only lost 1 dude form this class despite the **** poor product on the field.
We have lost like what now 15 kids or so while having one of the best d's in the nation and still going to a bowl.
Kids have zero faith in this program and the best thing going for it just bounced.
Go ahead and call me and other people on here all the feminine names you want.
I just posted on another thread if anyone can give me list of current p5 programs one week out from NSD with no OC or DC.
I'll wait.

Advertisement
You guys are acting like were bama or UGA or even FSU.
FSU has only lost 1 dude form this class despite the **** poor product on the field.
We have lost like what now 15 kids or so while having one of the best d's in the nation and still going to a bowl.
Kids have zero faith in this program and the best thing going for it just bounced.
Go ahead and call me and other people on here all the feminine names you want.
I just posted on another thread if anyone can give me list of current p5 programs one week out from NSD with no OC or DC.
I'll wait.
Yes a bunch of 3 stars, Killed us. Not 1 cant be replaced wasn't exactly murderers row.

Relax its not like Richt is interviewing Randy for DC....is he?
200w-3.gif

Ill choose to wait and see who is getting hired to replace Diaz before inserting a kotex.

Any changes other than Diaz being gone would not happen until after the early signing period. If Diaz is taking Banda or anyone else he will have the professional courtesy to not burn Miami down on his way out.

Advertisement
This sucks it just hurts badly. Congrats to Manny we can just hope we stay in house with Simpson maybe or maybe Greg Schianno but this is a gut punch

Banda ain't leaving to go be a position coach at Temple you goofballs. Word is Diaz wants to have the current DC at La Tech to run his D at Temple.

Advertisement
I will say this though if Banda eventually leaves hopefully he'd wait until we're good signing day wise but if he leaves Ed Reed on line 1 if he still wants to coach

Advertisement
What if we lose Diaz, keep Searles, Lil Jon & PAtke?

Richt was an FSU double agent all along!

Advertisement
Back