May 27, ACCT vs Duke, 11am (possible stream link included)

Advertisement
I've said for years that ginos bullpen and rotation decisions have cost this team far too many games over his tenure. If Smith continues to deal I will add him to Gino's resume of pitching blunders.
Hopefully Smith looks at a full season of Friday night starts as opportunity to move up the draft boards and comes back

I’d argue that you’re also currently following them with three other guys that are too similar. I’d rather go something like:
6 Toral/Gil
7 Pitelli
8 Gil/Toral
9 Lala
1 Jenkins
I wasn’t even thinking about past them but you’re exactly right. The bottom of this lineup is worthless.

Advertisement
Most of these at-bats are not even competitive. Why does it take this team 6-7 innings to figure out the strike zone? The strike zone is wide. It has been all year. Sad.

********: he's going to ring you up if it's close, so protect the plate por favor.

Imagine fighting the last 3 weeks of the season to put yourself in this spot and getting the gift of playing Duke to go to the semis and f***** no show through over half the game. Unreal.

Advertisement
I'm proud of this team for finishing the year the way they did in b2b big acc series wins. But holy crap we are so bad at the plate. At least Duke has an excuse because Smith is dealing. We just look flat out awful at the plate.

Also... Lala clearly has some serious dirt on Dimare

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back