May 27, ACCT vs Duke, 11am (possible stream link included)

Advertisement
So the ACC CHAMPIONSHIP isn't on ACCn? Sounds like Gino is in charge of programming.
Swofford made ESPN sublicense two packages (one local TV and one cable) to Raycom (where his son worked) and they sublicensed the cable one to Bally (then Fox) for the length of the original contract (2027). Raycom was willing to sell its package back but Bally wasn’t which included pool play of the tournament. The semifinals are on ACCN.

If you don't have Directv/ATT streaming then I don't think you can get Bally Sports (or at least I can't with Hulu Live) and it's blacked out on ACCNX/ESPN. I know that the Semifinals/Finals will be nationally televised

Swofford made ESPN sublicense two packages (one local TV and one cable) to Raycom (where his son worked) and they sublicensed the cable one to Bally (then Fox) for the length of the original contract (2027). Raycom was willing to sell its package back but Bally wasn’t which included pool play of the tournament. The semifinals are on ACCN.
Well that was an incredibly detailed explanation

Advertisement
If you don't have Directv/ATT streaming then I don't think you can get Bally Sports (or at least I can't with Hulu Live) and it's blacked out on ACCNX/ESPN. I know that the Semifinals/Finals will be nationally televised
Super annoying but I think that's the boat I'm in right now...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our dugout may now be annoyingly “loose”

*This is a joke but maybe they could move the mic away*

Advertisement
Back