May 27, ACCT vs Duke, 11am (possible stream link included)

Advertisement
My g?? Just what I figured, wannabe. Grow up.

1. I’m the last **** that’s a wannabe; trust, we don’t remotely need to go there.

2. U talking bout someone growing up?? Yet, u clicking on middle finger emojis to react vs. having a civilized discussion on whatever ur issue is. Lol. Yeah, OK bucko.

Anyways, keep up that support of women’s tennis.....my g.

1. I’m the last **** that’s a wannabe; trust, we don’t remotely need to go there.

2. U talking bout someone growing up?? Yet, u clicking on middle finger emojis to react vs. having a civilized discussion on whatever ur issue is. Lol. Yeah, OK bucko.

Ahhh, hurt the poor guys feelings!! Get a grip and grow up. Stupid post will be reacted to, life. Bye little guy. Smdh.

Omg you clicked on the middle finger emoji, I am crushed. LMAO at you!! NOT MY G!!

Advertisement
Ahhh, hurt the poor guys feelings!! Get a grip and grow up. Stupid post will be reacted to, life. Bye little guy. Smdh.

Stop being a bytch, blood. U’re probably in ur 50’s acting like a elementary student.

It’s funny how u say stupid post, when the only fcking thing uve posted have been teabag chit that’s on ur tonsils, dumb ***. Go root for women tennis, since ur my little pony *** brought that up to defend the chit show that’s going on w/ ALL MALE ATHLETICS!

Matter of fact, not sure y I’m wasting my time; by ur post history, I’m pretty sure u eat gummy bears for breakfast w/ a Yoo-hoo to wash it down.

Stop being a bytch, blood. U’re probably in ur 50’s acting like a elementary student.

It’s funny how u say stupid post, when the only fcking thing uve posted have been teabag chit that’s on ur tonsils, dumb ***. Go root for women tennis, since ur my little pony *** brought that up to defend the chit show that’s going on w/ ALL MALE ATHLETICS!

Matter of fact, not sure y I’m wasting my time; by ur post history, I’m pretty sure u eat gummy bears for breakfast w/ a Yoo-hoo to wash it down.
Lol, in your head , you fell for it. Ps, one of our dearest family friends, Paige , is the Canes women's tennis coach. One of the best in the country. You are easy to mess with! An emoji got you this wound up, omg. Go canes. Ps I take zero meds. You need some though!!

Lol, in your head , you fell for it. Ps, one of our dearest family friends, Paige , is the Canes women's tennis coach. One of the best in the country. You are easy to mess with! An emoji got you this wound up, omg. Go canes. Ps I take zero meds. You need some though!!

Oh, OK. That’s solid. I agree; she is one of the best in the country.

Well, my friend all that bull chit for nothing. My apologies. Thought u were trolling us.

Advertisement
We really lost to Duke when we could have had Rosario against UVA’s number 3. Such a joke. I’m still not over it. Could’ve cruised into the ship.

Advertisement
Back