May 20 at Louisville 6pm ACCN

he’s been here all year, but like a few, disappears during tough stretches only to come back in after wins to play nanny nanny boo boo to us that are here every night. It’s very strange.
I am here every game and have posted thru out the season. Watch every game, just don't enjoy the total negativity of some. Got it?

Advertisement
Where you been all year? You all make me laugh with popping your little heads in after wins.
Another example of a reality poster, all negative every game, during the games,etc. Yes we are not a very good team, hard to watch, Gino is flawed, etc, etc, etc,. But TRY to cheer for the team. That is why so many can't stand to come here and listen to people like you, mirror time son.

Another example of a reality poster, all negative every game, during the games,etc. Yes we are not a very good team, hard to watch, Gino is flawed, etc, etc, etc,. But TRY to cheer for the team. That is why so many can't stand to come here and listen to people like you, mirror time son.
You disappear when we are losing. Just like a few others. We could care less if y’all are posting in here. We’re in here every single game for years. And yeah it is negative you want to know why? The program isn’t very good anymore. But to say we never give credit when due is just false.

Advertisement
You disappear when we are losing. Just like a few others. We could care less if y’all are posting in here. We’re in here every single game for years. And yeah it is negative you want to know why? The program isn’t very good anymore. But to say we never give credit when due is just false.
Wrong, are you listening, I watch every game and post as often after wins and losses. I just don't live on here like some, thats your choice. But yes you are too quick to bash and to slow to praise. As a Vp for major oil company, my favorite focus was people development. Boards like this do not realize the impact they have. Balance is the key fella.

Wrong, are you listening, I watch every game and post as often after wins and losses. I just don't live on here like some, thats your choice. But yes you are too quick to bash and to slow to praise. As a Vp for major oil company, my favorite focus was people development. Boards like this do not realize the impact they have. Balance is the key fella.
Congrats on what sounds like a great career. Don’t tell me how to be a fan buddy

They mention errors and attitude in there
Geez , they clearly state he is a us defensive guy!!! They also mention his ranking as a prospect, in line with where drafted, did you not see that? You clearly disagreed with where he was drafted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-132601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-132601_Chrome.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
Geez , they clearly state he is a us defensive guy!!! They also mention his ranking as a prospect, in line with where drafted, did you not see that? You clearly disagreed with where he was drafted.
continue scrolling down and see where they say he gets lazy on routine plays. You say you watch every game!! If so you should clearly remember him leading the acc in errors!

continue scrolling down and see where they say he gets lazy on routine plays. You say you watch every game!! If so you should clearly remember him leading the acc in errors!
Yep got all that,and you are making that your basis for saying he is garbage. They clearly state he is probably THE best defensive SS prospect. Hence the draft position of SECOND round, 53 overall. Absorb the total writeup, not just snippets.

Advertisement
Yep got all that,and you are making that your basis for saying he is garbage. They clearly state he is probably THE best defensive SS prospect. Hence the draft position of SECOND round, 53 overall. Absorb the total writeup, not just snippets.
Best defensive prospect with the worst fielding percentage in country along with the most errors in acc 🤣 once again this goes directly back to the point I was making when talking about slade and Zamora. It’s all about traits and projection for the mlb draft. I watch these young men night in and night out for 3 straight years. I have a great idea of who they are as ball players by the time they are draft eligible

Best defensive prospect with the worst fielding percentage in country along with the most errors in acc 🤣 once again this goes directly back to the point I was making when talking about slade and Zamora. It’s all about traits and projection for the mlb draft. I watch these young men night in and night out for 3 straight years. I have a great idea of who they are as ball players by the time they are draft eligible
Lol, hence our very original post. You are convinced you are smarter than the scouts, got it. Ps , still Smdh!! Lol. Bye! Go Canes! Perhaps we can agree on that, doubtful, but try it!

Advertisement
Lol, hence our very original post. You are convinced you are smarter than the scouts, got it. Ps , still Smdh!! Lol. Bye! Go Canes! Perhaps we can agree on that, doubtful, but try it!
The scouts said the best defensive player in the draft is a young man that led the acc in errors and had the 2nd worst fielding % in country. The scouts can say what they want. Stats don’t lie. What they are saying is, he has the potential to be an excellent defender if he puts it all together due to his traits... that doesn’t mean he was at Miami

The scouts said the best defensive player in the draft is a young man that led the acc in errors and had the 2nd worst fielding % in country. The scouts can say what they want. Stats don’t lie. What they are saying is, he has the potential to be an excellent defender if he puts it all together due to his traits... that doesn’t mean he was at Miami
Gotcha, you of course are correct. I have sent emails to all the scouts whose ratings I read on Zamora and have advised them of your input and that they were all wrong. You should be getting job offers soon. Have a good one!

Gotcha, you of course are correct. I have sent emails to all the scouts whose ratings I read on Zamora and have advised them of your input and that they were all wrong. You should be getting job offers soon. Have a good one!
See you after the next big win!

Advertisement
Back