May 20 at Louisville 6pm ACCN

The big question for me is whether Rosario’s performance is repeatable in ACC pool play in a way that it wasn’t after his Clemson start. If we win one more this weekend, we should be a comfortable two unless the D1Baseball staff infiltrates the committee. That would give us some leash to let Rosario try to work himself out of trouble in a similar spot next week.

Advertisement
The big question for me is whether Rosario’s performance is repeatable in ACC pool play in a way that it wasn’t after his Clemson start. If we win one more this weekend, we should be a comfortable two unless the D1Baseball staff infiltrates the committee. That would give us some leash to let Rosario try to work himself out of trouble in a similar spot next week.
Very true and either way It’s a big confidence boost. And a needed one. You need 4 starters from here on out. Rosario just proved to himself, that he can be that guy again.

Advertisement
Half game out of first. Need either GT to get swept or us sweep UL and GT lose again.

Can’t believe we’re in this spot. The Wake canceled game really hurts. You know and also losing series to BC and swept by Pitt.

Half game out of first. Need either GT to get swept or us sweep UL and GT lose again.

Can’t believe we’re in this spot. The Wake canceled game really hurts. You know and also losing series to BC and swept by Pitt.
Truly unbelievable if you think about how rough our season has been.

Advertisement
After getting embarrassed by FSU and Pitt, and after being outscored 25-8 by an atrocious BC team, I would never have believed we would have been in a position to potentially win the coastal. Team is totally bipolar. I’ve been watching Canes baseball for 22 years, and I cannot remember a roller coaster of a season quite like this one.

We are close to dead last in extra base hits but not terrible elsewhere

5th best win % in ACC play

4th best team ERA

5th in hits

5th in runs scored

4th in RBI

4th in sac flies

3rd in walks

2nd in saves

Advertisement
Lol. These experts, smdh.
The reason people think guys like Z and slade aren’t first rounders is because they bring a football mindset to baseball. In baseball, for pitchers, results and stats matter less than mechanics and arm talent. For a hitter same goes for swing path bat speed arm strength and footwork(defense I mean).

Advertisement
After getting embarrassed by FSU and Pitt, and after being outscored 25-8 by an atrocious BC team, I would never have believed we would have been in a position to potentially win the coastal. Team is totally bipolar. I’ve been watching Canes baseball for 22 years, and I cannot remember a roller coaster of a season quite like this one.
Likewise 36 years for me, 5 Cws trips and this team is bipolar.

Advertisement
Back