Max Kellerman- “college football is better when Miami’s good”

anandris

Recruit
Just said it on air on first take after finebaum brought up our game against Clemson and how it’s a game to watch and how we’ve looked impressive early on. Same thing cowherd always says. I love hearing it from the pundits cause it’s just the **** truth!

Advertisement
People are bored of Alabama and Clemson.

People never get bored with Miami. We brought the flash and the style and the Swag.

And when we are on top people either love us or love to hate us. There is no in between.
The only thing is the VAST MAJORITY CFB fans literally hate the Miami, Florida football program. Always have always will. huh? Which is alright in my warped peanut size brain. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
People are bored of Alabama and Clemson.

People never get bored with Miami. We brought the flash and the style and the Swag.

And when we are on top people either love us or love to hate us. There is no in between.
I agree.

P.S. didn't mean to downvote. Fat fingers.

Advertisement
Right. Now the majority of CFB teams are COPY CATS and what not. lol
Thank You, those who know what True UM football is, are not impressed by the current group of impostors that these new UM bandwagoneers keep admiring. It's like those who want to keep trying to make a case for who is the greatest basketball player of all time, it's no way lebron is even in the top 7. But lebron is one of the most physically gifted to ever play though:

Kellerman is literally staying what dozens have said before him countless times over the past decade-plus that Miami has been in the toilet.

Dennis Dodd, Pete Thamel, Pat Forge, Matt Hayes, et al—this is an ongoing narrative; a Miami and a Notre Dame has to be good for the sport, as both are villains to most, while beloved by passionate (and hated) fan bases.

Why else are the Canes on TV every week; because the program is nationally polarizing—some watch to see the Canes win, the masses, to see them lose.

Same reason the media keeps bringing up, "Is Miami finally 'back'?" after two games into a f**king season. Those jokers LIVE to set Miami up for the fall—as some Canes fans yell 'back', others disagree and the masses take to arguing about it.

Miami has only gone undefeated a handful of times in program's history—so the media poses this early, knowing the debate reignites when the Canes finally do lose.

Kellerman is just another media puppet spouting the obvious. Clownshow.

Advertisement
The only thing is the VAST MAJORITY CFB fans literally hate the Miami, Florida football program. Always have always will. huh? Which is alright in my warped peanut size brain. lol
Mainly because they feel like they can raid the elite talent when we dont have our **** together.. You even have teams like Louisville feeling like if they can beat us they can sneak another Bridgewater/Lamar out of south florida, not even including the Juedys and Dalvins of the world.. ALOT of teams eat when we are down

Advertisement
Back