Maurice Smith offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess your pea-sized brain is okay with our University consistently being out recruited by Urkel?
Our university has been out recruited by the noles for decades now you goofy *****..... stop counting other folks money.. what they eat don't make us ****.. You're a certified ***** and I am glad you spoke and exposed yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU will be flipping a bunch of dade county kids...Smith,Brownlee, Ray...watch the finish. Also LOL @ our coaches thinking they have a shot iwth Lucas when he has been actively recruiting for FSU the entire cycle. These guys are clueless

They couldn't thought much of their chances. I don't remember hearing about in-homes or school visits for Lucas.

FSU will be flipping a bunch of dade county kids...Smith,Brownlee, Ray...watch the finish. Also LOL @ our coaches thinking they have a shot iwth Lucas when he has been actively recruiting for FSU the entire cycle. These guys are clueless

And that will help FSU moving forward, even if they continue to struggle on the field.

They will also loose kids who are ranked higher than those mentioned. So that "replacing blue chips with 3 stars" thing yall always like to complain about applies there

They'll still lose a bunch but now they'll have a voice locally. Smh sad thing with Lucas is they allowed him to come and now he'll throw our hat down in Cane country what a ******* joke

Advertisement
They will also loose kids who are ranked higher than those mentioned. So that "replacing blue chips with 3 stars" thing yall always like to complain about applies there

who are we losing blue chips for?.

They need some footing in s.fla and this class will help them with that. Continuing to get kids from CC or Central only helps moving forward considering those school will forever have big 3 caliber players

They may, but right now they have the 13th ranked class after playing so poorly they missed a bowl game. I would take that all day.

Also, they are potentially signing the higher ranked and well known names on local powerhouse programs, Carol City/Miami Central. If you're a team like FSU who needs to keep the lines open, taking 3 star kids in a down year is not a bad idea. Louisville built their program doing that.

Plus let's remember, if they sign Lucas, Ray, Brownlee and Smith.....we offered 3 of those 4.

Advertisement

Did we **** Carol City off?

Did we **** Carol City off?

No....Likely Nayquan for not being on him much. I remember when CC was on campus when i was there..Thomas Brown was working out the 2020 rb from Belen individually. Theyw erent that interested in him. Brownlee ..UCF was all over him first..and had Amir Johnson committed. CC did the team camp at ucf.
We should do well there recruiting still moving forward.

So we make a bowl game and kids don’t want to come. FSU plays like *** and no one flips and gets 305 kids.
The fact that they let Lucas OV is beyond me.

Advertisement
Back