Matthew Thomas Thought after Miami Visit.

im mad I missed the post by 5 mins. Can someone summarize please!

[A BUNCH OF STUFF YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO SEE YOU CHEAP *******. PAY FOR THE SITE] Matthew Thomas lies his *** off, is a Cane.

You here tryin to get a scoop? Come on bruh...you got nothin on our 16 year old resident recruitenick. Sad really.

We are here because we get BETTER info for free. LMAO at someone tryin to make money off this stuff knowing you can't do what Petey does FOR ******* FREE!

Advertisement
I read the whole article when it was first posted. I read these boards consistently but don't usually post. Don't want to sound negative at all but there was one quote that concerned me. When asked about the Coley hire the last thing he said was "it is what it is". Thought that was an odd comment. Made me feel like he was upset that Coley left FSU. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it but overall I didn't think there was much positivity in all the comments he said

I think allot of times its not what you say, but how you say it etc.

it could be "it is what it is" as in that sucks for FSU .. whatever

when you over analyze pieces of statements from recruits who are trying to hide their choices, you are going to get lost.

If Big6 is a cane.. AWESOME.. if he ends up somewhere else.. whatever.. we will figure it out

NSD should be fun to watch!

kid is a Cane. this is Brandon Harris 2.0

slightly worried about Bama. highly doubt the kid will be a Semenhole

Do any of u guys really believe that james cooley coming to miami will hav no affect on him?
im really worried
should i be? or r u guys confident hes a cane
i really want to know what peters inside info on 6 was because he seemed confident obout big6 coming to the U

Advertisement
The FSU posters on 247 seem to think that 6 mom really likes jimbo fisher
Does anyone know how she feels about Miami ? Does she want him to stay home? or is she trying to push him to FSU

Advertisement
Do any of u guys really believe that james cooley coming to miami will hav no affect on him?
im really worried
i really want to know what peters inside info on 6 was because he seemed confident obout big6 coming to the U

Worst troll job ever!!!

Does anyone know how she feels about Miami ? Does she want him to stay home? or is she trying to push him to FSU

She loves Miami and wants him to stay home. 6 said he is getting pressure to go to Miami inside the house and outside.

Is this just what u think or are you basing this on facts?
sorry guys im easily swayed im only 16 and have only been following recruiting for a couple years i just read what u guys say then i get pumped about 6 then i go to fsu sites and my hopes get dahed

Advertisement
ok good so she prefers him to stay home! one quote i really liked from one of the posters on 247 was that tracy howard was pushing 6 of course to stay home and 6 said its always good to play in front of ur family and friends and always be able to go home and get some home cooking!!!!!

The woman was rolling around at Under Armour practice in canes gear and has loved the canes all her life...you decide

Advertisement
Is this just what u think or are you basing this on facts?
sorry guys im easily swayed im only 16 and have only been following recruiting for a couple years i just read what u guys say then i get pumped about 6 then i go to fsu sites and my hopes get dahed

Get used to it! The Noles fan base are a bunch of retards

im really worried

This Cooley fellow you speak of. I don't know him. Is he related to Chris Cooley the Redskins TE? I know we hired a James Coley as our OC. Not sure of James Cooley though

Advertisement
Back