Matthew Thomas Thought after Miami Visit.

MrHurricane305

Recruit
Don't copy and paste premium material from pay sites. Summarize what's in the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I commend him for not trying to tip his hand.

But Cane. Coley not gonna have an effect? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excited fans showed him love at duke game
Going to tally tonight
Surprised coley is at Miami but didn't see him on visit.
Says coley will have no impact between Mia and FSU
Leaders are Mia FSU USC (uga and bama, I think that's the last two)
All five schools he says are even. Decision made on NSD
Host was Tracy Howard who could relate to him but talked about how great it was to stay home and play in front of friends and family

What, I thought you could copy and paste anything on here... that sucks... anyways, what the article said was that; Thomas visit went great, the students chanting his name was "awesome," and that he never ever experienced anything like that in his life before. However, when asked about what were his thoughts about James Coley becoming part of the U staff, his response was vague by saying that his was happy for coach Coley but his decision to come to Miami didn't affect him in anyway what so ever (BS). He then finally, went onto say that he doesn't have a leader and will know till NSD!

Personally, I didn't like the article, like c'mon man stop playing games already.

PS he is still visiting FSU, sounded excited to go up to Trailerhassee...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Going to tally tonight
Host was Tracy Howard who could relate to him but talked about how great it was to stay home and play in front of friends and family

so the leaders are the 5 schools he visited LOL this kid is awesome..

Going to tally tonight

well that was a pretty anticlimactic interview

Advertisement
I will eat my computer if he goes to Bama. In 2015 he's a big reason we win our 6th and then he's a top 5 pick in the 2016 draft.

I read the whole article when it was first posted. I read these boards consistently but don't usually post. Don't want to sound negative at all but there was one quote that concerned me. When asked about the Coley hire the last thing he said was "it is what it is". Thought that was an odd comment. Made me feel like he was upset that Coley left FSU. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it but overall I didn't think there was much positivity in all the comments he said

Advertisement
Back