Matthew Thomas Thought after Miami Visit.

sorry if u guys think im a troll im only 16 and have not been following recruiting for that long and im easily swayed sorry

hey man...2 rules in recruiting

1) Seminoles are ***
2) Gators are ***

They think saying they'll get every recruit will make them less ***, but it won't. Not that there's anything wrong with being ***, besides being ***gots.

Advertisement
I was born with those two rules imbeded in my DNA i actually live in Gainesville and always have to listen to these punks i travel from gainesville to sun life for every home game

These retards in gainesville still think they are getting lamery tunsil and robert nkemdechie

There's two things that are BS in recruiting year in and year out
1. When recruits say coaches leaving have ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT In THEIR DECISION
2. When recruits say that like more than three schools are all even, I mean I can't pretend to know what these guys think but do you guys seriously think that miami, fsu, UGA, USC and Bama are all even, same with Collins he keeps saying that Miami fsu uf Arky and Wisconsin, The kids want to keep us in suspense

sorry if u guys think im a troll im only 16 and have not been following recruiting for that long and im easily swayed sorry

hey man...2 rules in recruiting

1) Seminoles are ***
2) Gators are ***

They think saying they'll get every recruit will make them less ***, but it won't. Not that there's anything wrong with being ***, besides being ***gots.

Amazing Posts lol

Advertisement
i dont really see whats keeping collins from recommiting he will basically be the feature back here he is more of an all purpose back then duke
collins and duke will provide one of the best backfeilds in the country im still waiting to see what we can get out of dillard

I read the whole article when it was first posted. I read these boards consistently but don't usually post. Don't want to sound negative at all but there was one quote that concerned me. When asked about the Coley hire the last thing he said was "it is what it is". Thought that was an odd comment. Made me feel like he was upset that Coley left FSU. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it but overall I didn't think there was much positivity in all the comments he said

I think he says that bc it's a non issue to him. Coley is irrelevant in Thomas' college choice. Kid is all cane.

i dont really see whats keeping collins from recommiting he will basically be the feature back here he is more of an all purpose back then duke
collins and duke will provide one of the best backfeilds in the country im still waiting to see what we can get out of dillard

Collins is not what I would consider to be an all-purpose back. Hard runner between the tackles with great vision and ankle breaking cuts & acceleration. He's a lot like Eddie Lacy is his style. Duke is the definition of a All -Purpose Back

Advertisement
Is this just what u think or are you basing this on facts?
sorry guys im easily swayed im only 16 and have only been following recruiting for a couple years i just read what u guys say then i get pumped about 6 then i go to fsu sites and my hopes get dahed

seems-legit-daycare.jpg

Advertisement
Back