Matt Porter, Tim Reynolds, Christy Chirinos...

Advertisement
Because they're what is known as sycophants. They like how he makes them feel, and they don't give a **** about UM football. They're fans of the dopey regular guy with the toothy smile who calls them bro and shakes their hands.

They're all cowardly dopes. Unable to recognize and report bad football to their readers. They've crafted deceptive fluff pieces and masked the ineptitude of this staff from their subscribers.

One of them could have, at least, crafted a few clever articles, with witty metaphors, describing the weakness and ineptitude of this staff.

Lebretard isn't a literary genius, he got his notoriety by completely selling out the U, its administrators and every player he possibly could. Shapiro operated with impunity and not one SFL sports reporter knew wtf was going on.

UM football is at its worst and the media that cover it are the same.

reynolds doesnt like golden but he will go out of his way to defend him when UM fans complain. i dont get it. he hates the fanbase but wont switch beats and will always ***** and moan.

Advertisement
I don't like any of them (least of all Porter. He's a Grade A douche who I refuse to follow or quote) but we can't have it both ways.
We ***** when local media joins national media in trashing our program & we complain when they are blind homers protecting their access.

Because they're what is known as sycophants. They like how he makes them feel, and they don't give a **** about UM football. They're fans of the dopey regular guy with the toothy smile who calls them bro and shakes their hands.

This is the fan base, this is the media they love. They support this media, they buy the newspapers and click on their sites. They follow their twatter feeds too. They call 560AM and **********.

This is a fan base who still supports Canesport. That website openly supported someone trying to destroy UM.

This fan base supports this product (buys tickets, merchandise etc) and eat it up because "you got to support the kids."

Our fan base is part of the problem. Just a bunch of potatoes.

Nice choice of avatar bro....I hope Cutcliffe puts a broomstick up their collective a$$e$ next weekend.

They're incompetent. They are not "reporters" in the sense of having any kind of journalistic ability. Now, to be fair, they most certainly get muscled by UM in every conceivable way, and maybe their own bosses tell them to leave it alone, to play along. So they do what they're told. Most of what they write I wouldn't wipe my *** with.

Advertisement
If they criticize the coach, their media access is removed. IF they don't have access, they get ****** info. If they get ****** info, they get fired.

It isn't that hard.

It's like how the players get up and say "we love coach" like drones.

It isn't real opinions, but its what they have to say.

Advertisement
Back