Matt Porter, Tim Reynolds, Christy Chirinos...

D

deleted3746

Andrea Adelson, Susan Miller Degnan...why do they defend Al Golden at all costs?

Advertisement
He calls them "bro."

They make like 30k and some fat ******* they see on tv is nice to them so it makes em feel all fuzzy and get protective.

He calls them "bro."

They make like 30k and some fat ******* they see on tv is nice to them so it makes em feel all fuzzy and get protective.

I know you were trying to be funny, but I think you're also on to something.
Those reporters are losers.

Advertisement
He calls them "bro."

No comedy intended here. Two of the local reporters tweeted to each other how they loved it when he called them bro and thought it was a great moment.

He calls them "bro."

No comedy intended here. Two of the local reporters tweeted to each other how they loved it when he called them bro and thought it was a great moment.

Wow.

Advertisement
He calls them "bro."

It's probably why they liked Coker too, as he would yell "howdy" at them in the Hecht hallways.

if you've ever been to a car dealership, then you know how friendly and outgoing the salesmen are. they make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He calls them "bro."

It's probably why they liked Coker too, as he would yell "howdy" at them in the Hecht hallways.

and that's probably why they hated shannon. stoic introvert who couldn't coach, but didnt kiss their *** either.

Porter criticized the banner today saying that Golden has in fact beaten 3 top 25 teams in his tenure here.... South Florida reporters everyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The aforementioned media doesn't defend Al Golden at all costs, but I find it interesting how frequently they defend him TO UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FANS.

I follow Christy on twitter. She often makes me want to reach through the screen and throttle her.

I get that her job relies on maintaining access to the U facilities, but stop shoveling ****. Have an opinion once in a while that isn't "Well, gosh darn, we lost by 58 to Clemson".

As I mentioned in the other thread, the columnists who have a clue have all written that he should go. Wouldn't put too much stock in some of the aforementioned tweeters. I thought Adelson had a negative tweet last night? In the end it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Back