Matt Porter Gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
BD83FC71-E85B-4869-9B25-8A05D3B30F24.gif

Journalists use the U as a stepping stone like coaches used to.

Advertisement
The pull of potentially getting licked by that rat Brad Marchand was too much of a pull for ol' Porter.

Btw, how jealous is The Feast? That fraud would sell out everyone and everything from Jupiter to Key West if he could get a job in godforsaken Bahhhhston.

Advertisement
Austin with the cuck block. ****.... Whether you liked the guy or not, the Boston Bruins gig is a major step up for him. I wish him luck.

Most fair and accurate newspaper guy around. People here are so damned sensitive to anything that isn't rainbows and sunshine. Wish him well and of course he could've done more on our Canes, but his (like every other media person) marching orders on his stories came from those above him.

Advertisement
I didn’t always agree with his opinions, but I respect him as a guy who always worked hard! Best of luck Matt!

He was a giant tool to Miami when he first took over, personified the "Masshole" label, you could always tell he wasn't a big fan of the program, it was just a job.
It would be great if they could get a beat writer that wasn't from the college football barren northeast that went to Trinity and got a writer that is really in to CFB. They don't have to be a Miami "fan", but more knowledgeable about the sport overall.

Advertisement
Back