Matt Miller's 2020 Mock lol

Fantastic stat!

That mock has, I believe, 2 players each from Clemson and Okie. No one else from the ACC or Big 12. Even the Pac-whatever has more.
Don’t worry once our guys hire the right agents we will have five first round draft picks just ask the experts

Advertisement
These 1 year out mocks are always comical.

I remember Kayaa being a 1st, Paxton Lynch being the overall #1 pick, etc.

As for Fromm, he has the NFL tools teams look for. I'm curious to see if he comes out next year or waits for the Tua/Herbert train to pass and goes with Lawrence the year after.

I think Tua is being over hyped rn. I think he has a lot to show still. Against UGA and Clemson he struggled. His receivers are as elite as they come and often he just throws it up and they make a play. His arm is good but not elite. His pocket presence is questionable although you cant really see it a lot because his line does a great job of protecting him. Hes small, his release is very round, he has durability issues and hes actually not as athletic as one thinks. He is very accurate, very decisive, smart, tough and most of all has great footwork. But I dont think hes a sure fire future HOF level player and thats what people are acting he is.

These 1 year out mocks are always comical.

I remember Kayaa being a 1st, Paxton Lynch being the overall #1 pick, etc.

As for Fromm, he has the NFL tools teams look for. I'm curious to see if he comes out next year or waits for the Tua/Herbert train to pass and goes with Lawrence the year after.
Fromm is going to run around a 5 second 40 and the knock on him will be the knock Dwayne Haskins dealt with this year, particularly against shiftier/quick QBs like Tua and Herbert. He's got a clean pocket nearly every time he drops back.

Advertisement
"He isn't a great athlete like Kyler Murray and doesn't have a Patrick Mahomes arm, but like a Jared Goff or Mitchell Trubisky, he's smart, accurate and can carve up a defense."

all credibility lost here. jared goff showed the entire world that his "smarts" is mcvay talking into his ear until radio cutoff. pats defense exposed him by simply not lining up with over 15 seconds on the play clock or shifting as soon as the radios went dark.

Fromm has been asked to do very little at Georgia.

Dude has only thrown the ball 30 times or more four times since he’s been there. Their record in those games is 0-4.

He’s been very accurate when getting the unbelievable protection he’s had at UGA, but imo overall he is massively overrated.
Hed be a very good game manager who does just enough to win

every year some SEC *** licker tries to squeeze as many bama players in the first round as possible. their goal in life is to see bama break the record for most players drafted in the 1st round. good luck with that.

Advertisement
I think Tua is being over hyped rn. I think he has a lot to show still. Against UGA and Clemson he struggled. His receivers are as elite as they come and often he just throws it up and they make a play. His arm is good but not elite. His pocket presence is questionable although you cant really see it a lot because his line does a great job of protecting him. Hes small, his release is very round, he has durability issues and hes actually not as athletic as one thinks. He is very accurate, very decisive, smart, tough and most of all has great footwork. But I dont think hes a sure fire future HOF level player and thats what people are acting he is.

Tua is also a lefty. It won't matter to some coaches, but it will to others.

The writer wasn't too far off in regards to Bama. He got five players correct but the other two haven't shown nearly enough to be first round potential; Ruggs doesn't do anything but run fast (see Metcalf this year) and Lewis has a whopping 16 tackles in his career after missing last year.

The record will definitely be in jeopardy next year if McKinney and Leatherwood continue to improve.

Advertisement
Honestly Tua is a bit too hyped. He’s obviously around the best OL talent and WR talent in cfb. He’s already had ankle problems on top of him being a guy who likes to dance in the pocket. I’d take Herbert over him but we got Rosen so I’m cool. I’ll take A.J. Epenesa who’s a freak

The really funny thing to me is that had Justin Herbert came out in this year's draft, the New York Giants likely find a way to package #6 and #17 to snag him.

But instead they got Daniel Jones and Dexter Lawrence, a two-down player.

Honestly Tua is a bit too hyped. He’s obviously around the best OL talent and WR talent in cfb. He’s already had ankle problems on top of him being a guy who likes to dance in the pocket. I’d take Herbert over him but we got Rosen so I’m cool. I’ll take A.J. Epenesa who’s a freak

sunshine is the one to tank for

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back