Matt Miller's 2020 Mock lol

Advertisement
Fromm has been asked to do very little at Georgia.

Dude has only thrown the ball 30 times or more four times since he’s been there. Their record in those games is 0-4.

He’s been very accurate when getting the unbelievable protection he’s had at UGA, but imo overall he is massively overrated.

Dude has only thrown the ball 30 times or more four times since he’s been there. Their record in those games is 0-4.

He’s been very accurate when getting the unbelievable protection he’s had at UGA, but imo overall he is massively overrated.

Fantastic stat!

That mock has, I believe, 2 players each from Clemson and Okie. No one else from the ACC or Big 12. Even the Pac-whatever has more.

Advertisement
At least this mock doesn't have Etienne going 11th overall. I like Swift a lot more.

Fromm is a Case Keenum caliber talent imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Realistically, we don't have the program allure anymore to simply get our guys drafted in the 1st round. Every one of our players has to be both productive on the field and blow people away in testing to get up into the first round. The production on the field can be somewhat overlooked if the Canes are in CFP.

Advertisement
I always enjoy looking at these WAYYY to early mocks then compare them to the actual draft...

Murray as the #1 pick?? Jones from Duke will go top 10?? Lmfao Haskins 1st round after one year??

AJ brown isnt the 1st WR off the board???

Ed O not being the 1st DT off the board??

I think Tua and Herbert are in a tier above Fromm. I'd be thrilled with Tua or Herbert on the Dolphins if Rosen doesn't work out.

Fromm? Keep him the **** away.

This article has the Redskins picking #1 which I assume this article is not including trades? Therefore, the author of the article is predicting that the Redskins have a worse record than the Dolphins? He's smoking crack. I love my Dolphins, but the Redskins will not be picking before Miami in the next draft. Mark that down.

Advertisement
Back