Matt Lee to the league..

Advertisement
He had his reasons to leave, **** this one hurts. Hopefully some underclassman will stay. I wish you only the best in the NFL and a long career!

One more year would have put him in the class of KC Jones one of the most physical C we ever had .

I still say it’s too early for him but fire out stay low and get your base and hands on DL FIRST.

He’ll weather the storm just persevere

GOCANES
He’s been in college football for five years. How long before you think someone is “ready”?

Advertisement
Who can gif this? Just in case we don't get Ward(👀).
20231209_160814.gif
20231209_160830.gif

Got you

Selfishly disappointed, but best of luck to this young man. Dude played his heart out for the U.

Thank you for being honest and fair and not giving the young man a hating *** draft grade and just saying " he needs to come back", for no other legitimate reason than you don't want him to leave.

Getting tired of those posts. They come off in some real hatin *** ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relax fellow canes he’s a very good players, but I’d bet we’ll be fine. With that being said I wish the young man the best

Advertisement
This sucks. Nobody really appreciates a great Center until you don’t have one. Then you realize how truly valuable they are. Hopefully we can find one equal or comparable to Lee.

Thank you for being honest and fair and not giving the young man a hating *** draft grade and just saying " he needs to come back", for no other legitimate reason than you don't want him to leave.

Getting tired of those posts. They come off in some real hatin *** ****
I wont pretend to be a draft/talent savant - ever, because I'm not. I just know we're worse off without him. Hopefully he gets picked up into a good situation and enjoys a couple-few Sundays in the league.

Advertisement
Back