Matt Lee to the league..

One more year would have put him in the class of KC Jones one of the most physical C we ever had .

I still say it’s too early for him but fire out stay low and get your base and hands on DL FIRST.

He’ll weather the storm just persevere

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank You For Your Service GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we argue over transfers whether we can claim them or not. But I'll be rooting for Lee and considering him a PRO CANE on Sundays.

Bummer for us, but good for him. Mario and Mirabal‘s reputation developing offensive linemen should make signing quality a portal replacement less difficult than other positions, shall we say? And what player wouldn’t want to come in and play along with the young talent already on the roster? And for that matter, both portal OL signees from last season, Cohen and Lee, played very well and likely helped themselves prepare for the NFL.

Advertisement
I know we argue over transfers whether we can claim them or not. But I'll be rooting for Lee and considering him a PRO CANE on Sundays.
Transferring in makes one a Cane. Transferring out dismisses one as a Cane.

IMO.

Sucks to lose him but he was an invaluable addition that deserved better, hope he makes a heck of a career for himself. Good luck kid.

Advertisement
Back