Matt Lee on Emory Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
His face when SMD starts asking her question, lol
What's up with her asking everyone about becoming bowl eligible? Who gives a **** about that right now? ****!!! Ask questions that listeners and readers actually want to know. It's not that hard. I have no idea where she comes up with her questions. It's like she's just winging it based on what she's thinking at the moment.

Advertisement
He’s who we thought Corey Gaynor would be.

Nah Gaynor was getting his shot pushed in the whole time he was here. On skates all the time. Too small and weak. No clue how he is doing at UNC. Maybe got in roids and being 23 helps him not playing verse kids

One of the things Ive noted while watching Matt Lee in the stadium is that he's consistently making sure every single offensive lineman knows who they're supposed to block on each play. In the Clemson game it seemed like he was doing it on every down, pointing to every Clemson D lineman.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I honestly believe I can make a case for him being offensive MVP year-to-date.
That's not even close to being a stretch. He would have my vote.

Nah Gaynor was getting his shot pushed in the whole time he was here. On skates all the time. Too small and weak. No clue how he is doing at UNC. Maybe got in roids and being 23 helps him not playing verse kids

yep. just another one of those JAG's that for some reason, people perceived would be a good player. total joke.

also a culture killer. imagine being an OL and NOT wanting to be coached by Mario and Mirabal? I get the issue with the Diaz regime, but if you bail on those two as an OL, without even giving them a shot, then that tells me all I need to know.

nuts GIF

Advertisement
yep. just another one of those JAG's that for some reason, people perceived would be a good player. total joke.

also a culture killer. imagine being an OL and NOT wanting to be coached by Mario and Mirabal? I get the issue with the Diaz regime, but if you bail on those two as an OL, without even giving them a shot, then that tells me all I need to know.
Didn’t he get his spot takin before they even got here?

Gotta love Matt Lee telling it like it is.. Check out what he says regarding Emory about the 1:37 mark. :ROFLMAO:

Isn't there a porster on here who has on his avatar something like "let your balls swang meng"?

These players owe you royalties cat daddy.

After his playing days are done, Lee seems destined for coaching doesn't he?

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Pay this man all the money we trying to offer to get these drama queen 5 stars instead lol[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Back