Matt Lee on Emory Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the things Ive noted while watching Matt Lee in the stadium is that he's consistently making sure every single offensive lineman knows who they're supposed to block on each play. In the Clemson game it seemed like he was doing it on every down, pointing to every Clemson D lineman.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I honestly believe I can make a case for him being offensive MVP year-to-date.

Advertisement
One of the things Ive noted while watching Matt Lee in the stadium is that he's consistently making sure every single offensive lineman knows who they're supposed to block on each play. In the Clemson game it seemed like he was doing it on every down, pointing to every Clemson D lineman.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I honestly believe I can make a case for him being offensive MVP year-to-date.

It’s not a stretch. Center is the QB of the OL. Lee is the best we’ve had at communicating across the OL since Romberg.

Advertisement
He’s who we thought Corey Gaynor would be.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Might be hard to believe but he may be our most important offensive player. Listening to him talk makes you fully understand why he’s a great center. Hearing how he says things and in the tone in which he says things shows you why he’s a true leader. Wish we had more of him and bains on the team!

You gotta love this guy. Goes from yawning between questions to rattling off answers faster than a guy on speed (please let the sniffing be hay fever or allergies). Picking at his nose throughout. Basically, a football player, in particular, a real O lineman. Great personality and knows his ****. Hope he gets his shot in the league. If not, he could develop into a fine coach as others have mentioned.

Looks like an interesting cross between Jeff Spicoli and Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds.

Awesome Sean Penn GIF
revenge of the nerds GIF

Advertisement
Back