matt corral qb

Guy is visiting ole miss while others transferring out. Even the blind can see why not.

Advertisement
We have Perry and about to get Williams and people still bring this guy up. Seriously?

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

LSU is also kicking the tires with him.

Him visiting Ole Miss tells you all you need to know about this kid

Advertisement
Pill junkie. His defenders say it's only alcohol and the fact that he beat up Gretzky's kid but do you really think EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL would be scared off by a high school kid who *gasp* drank alcohol and got in a fight? There are P5 schools with buckets of turds at quarterback *cough florida cough* that won't take this kid.

Pill junkie. His defenders say it's only alcohol and the fact that he beat up Gretzky's kid but do you really think EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL would be scared off by a high school kid who *gasp* drank alcohol and got in a fight? There are P5 schools with buckets of turds at quarterback *cough florida cough* that won't take this kid.

Gotcha. Those pills are a . Stay away.

Advertisement

Gotcha. Those pills are a . Stay away.

Yeah. It's strictly rumors but the fact that nobody wants to touch this kid reinforces them. Booze or weed? Nobody is going to make a big deal. Hard drugs? Now you've got a problem.

Thanks I just read that !

Beat the **** out of Gretzky’s kid over a chick.Showed up to a USC practice supposedly fCked up after being warned by USC because he’d done it before this while Being committed to USC which caused USC to say bye bye.Supposedly has a baaad pill problem to go with a bad drinking problem that had him in his 3rd or 4th HS.

Now I say all of this with Supposedly because I personally don’t know the kid but when just about EVERY team in America wants no part of you even with the talent you possess then I’d have to say that those “ supposed” rumors are “ probably” somewhat true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
HAHAHAHA.

This kid is such a gd scum. Awesome.

Although just being honest and reading the tea leaves, Florida dropped him. No one sane would go to probation Ole Miss over UiF right now.

Ole Miss about to get Elijah Moore away from Ga also, thought their money supply was frozen.

Advertisement
Back