matt corral qb

Advertisement
Do a little research and get back to us.

This has been discussed before.

There is nothing wrong with this young man dat Preacher and a little religion can't fix. Richt need to be da Shepard. Matt Corral Gables need to be in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
He is a kid it's not to late for him to change his life I see so many professionals (adults) that with the right influence do

He is a kid it's not to late for him to change his life I see so many professionals (adults) that with the right influence do

You don't invite in a guy 95% likely to create really embarrassing moments. Defensive players maybe.m get a little more room. Still probably no. At QB **** f'n no.

If UiF who is way more desperate than us doesn't want this kid that says everything. His only real offer might be probation Ole Miss. Might be a bigger risk than Malik Henry

Seems like NO ONE wants him....if there wasn’t a myriad of problems with this kid,from the reported to ones that must be deeper there would be AT LEAST a couple of teams that are in DIRE NEED of a QB that would go after him but yet there’s one.....OLE MISS a team that just had the NCAA go deep and dry in them.

We know about the fighting,the drinking,the drugs.Gotta be a whooooole lot more to him than that cause if not there’d be numerous coaches out there with the egos to think they could “fix” him AND THERES NOT....let that marinate.

Advertisement
Seems like NO ONE wants him....if there wasn’t a myriad of problems with this kid,from the reported to ones that must be deeper there would be AT LEAST a couple of teams that are in DIRE NEED of a QB that would go after him but yet there’s one.....OLE MISS a team that just had the NCAA go deep and dry in them.

We know about the fighting,the drinking,the drugs.Gotta be a whooooole lot more to him than that cause if not there’d be numerous coaches out there with the egos to think they could “fix” him AND THERES NOT....let that marinate.
Fighting, drinking, drugs, women and can throw a ball 70 yards. Sounds like is ready for the NFL.

Also sounds like half the national champion team I was on, but nobody could throw the ball 70 yards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only looked at 247 and the recruit section above. I didn't see his name on the recruit section. Only thing I wondered if there maybe a off field issue.

Advertisement
Back