Matt Canada For OC Please!

ScorpioCane

Caniac
Premium
This is who we should go after if he doesn’t get the Maryland HC job. He uses various personnel, motion and shifts. Both pro and spread concepts. All the key things Dan talked about last week during the broadcast on the podcast. He would do well with the offensive players we have and recruit. @DMoney @Lance Roffers @Roman Marciante @LuCane. Would love to hear your thoughts on him and his scheme.

Advertisement
Won't happen! The players believe in him. You can see it in how he interacts with them. He has done well as the interim coach considering all of the controversy that surrounded that program. Pretty easy hire for Maryland to make.

And if they don’t make that hire he should be our first call with Kendall briles being near the top of that list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canada’s offense is way too complex for South Florida kids. It is what it is. These kids would perform best in a simple college spread.

It's ok to admit we missed on McFarland despite our many talented RB's. I know Ohio State's D-line isn't playing well right now but the kid has talent no denying that.

Canada’s offense is way too complex for South Florida kids. It is what it is. These kids would perform best in a simple college spread.

So I guess South Florida kids somehow get a whole lot smarter when they play in the NFL in way more complex offenses? This is just good jargon that is used, couldn’t be true if South Florida kids have any aspirations of playing in the league (which I know they do).

Advertisement
So I guess South Florida kids somehow get a whole lot smarter when they play in the NFL in way more complex offenses? This is just good jargon that is used, couldn’t be true if South Florida kids have any aspirations of playing in the league (which I know they do).

South Florida kids do better when they're not around other South Florida kids. You get one guy playing on Alabama or on an NFL team, then the South Florida kid has to take on the mentality of the kids around him. You get a whole team of kids from South Florida, and you end up with the Miami Hurricanes - soft, entitled, and not able to execute basic football concepts.

South Florida kids do better when they're not around other South Florida kids. You get one guy playing on Alabama or on an NFL team, then the South Florida kid has to take on the mentality of the kids around him. You get a whole team of kids from South Florida, and you end up with the Miami Hurricanes - soft, entitled, and not able to execute basic football concepts.
Your level of Douchebaggery is unbeknownst to Mankind....

Richt considers any motion that goes beyond the running back moving from behind the QB to next to the QB black magic and sorcery. He will have none of it.

Advertisement
Kind of a Racist statement.....

I think South Florida produces a culture of lazy.

You're right bro, I must be racist. Can't be anything else. Because we all know Alabama and Georgia are killing it up there with all them white boys. Now where did I put my klan hood? Must have left it back in the trailer by my confederate flag and my burning cross. BRB.

SMH.

Im a big fan, but he will het a HC gig.

He carved us up when he was calling plays at Pitt. They were a couple of wide open dropped passes away from getting the upset.

Richt on hotseat will make it difficult to find a good OC. Very few quality OCs will move here for just 1 season...
Check his resume he has coached in many places for 1 year. If he doesn’t get the HC job at Maryland he probably will be on the market like most coaches who don’t get the job after serving as interim HC.

Advertisement
Back