Mat Drills Video Part 2

Advertisement
which programs? I'd like to see those videos. I haven't seen anything from another program so far this off season that has much to see.
Gators are crying they have no videos.
Dr Rhea doesn't put up a ton but you get some great content.
La Tech has been putting up some nice looking cleans.
Army WP putting up some great looking cleans.
TCU baseball/QB/WR S&C puts up a ton of great content (IG too)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't rock with #53 but he might've thought he actually stopped him. Come on now..
It's clear that he thought he stopped him. If you look at where he first made contact and where the play ended and not having the benefit of a yellow line on the field, it could be very easy for him to think that he stopped him.

And like pretty much everyone else on this board, I do not want to see much of McCloud on the field next year unless he somehow takes some magical leap forward, but to knock the kid for working out? From the brief clips they showed it looked like him and Harley were serving as captains or at least leading the other players for those drills - you can be an effective leader w/o being a great player.

Get mad at the Jarren Williams of the world that go out and smoke pot the night before a game, not players who aren't that successful but put in the effort (at least setting a good example for others). If you want to get mad at the coaches for playing that player, that's fair game.

Advertisement
OMG!!! Mf's really on here complaining bout a mat drill video 🙄... The recruits gotta be lining up to play for such a great fan base smmfh... This getting ridiculous
True story. Rat Spermstain’s decision came down to a vicious battle between how Alabaga fans and UM fans critiqued 30 second offseason hype videos. If we were a bit more complimentary of our video technicians, we might have had a 5 star CB.

True story. Rat Spermstain’s decision came down to a vicious battle between how Alabaga fans and UM fans critiqued 30 second offseason hype videos. If we were a bit more complimentary of our video technicians, we might have had a 5 star CB.
Yeah I heard bout dat...keep up the good work story times are awesome

Listen real question.

I'm scared I might have smoked too much this morning because when I watch the video it's like their heads are blown up. Man I need to go lie down.
Dawg you not high off the Reggie mane..trusss. But yeah I rewinded the vid twice. Thought my phone was tripping 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back