Mat Drills Video Part 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Appreciate the content OP. Ya'll boys are wild mane hahaha. I actually thought McCloud was going to be decent at ILB coming into 2020 so I'm holding off on any declarations or thoughts on his transferring to DE. I do believe he'll have to think less and just play...DE has 2 things to think about, never let anyone outside you as you are the guy who maintains contain, and rush upfield to the QB but never past the QB.

No QB of the DEF, no thinking about pass coverage vs man coverage...none of that....just run the passer and hold contain on the edge. If Jess Simp can't get it out of him no one can.

Advertisement
LOL. You guys are ruthless. I seem to remember this same kind of hate for a kid named......Robert Knowles? And Knowles saved our a$$ alot his Sr season. MAYBE McCloud can do the same for us at DE this season.

LOL. You guys are ruthless. I seem to remember this same kind of hate for a kid named......Robert Knowles? And Knowles saved our a$$ alot his Sr season. MAYBE McCloud can do the same for us at DE this season.
The senior season we went 6-7 in ??? That one??? The one we suffered a 3 game skid at the end to FIU , Duke and La Tech??? That one??? Absolutely glad he contributed... Awesome...

Last edited:
I see Bolden is back on his Dru Hill bull chit
You knew it was comin
1614803991327.gif

1614858402634.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Me trying to not get hyped up in the offseason for the eventual disappointment coming when the season starts.
Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Advertisement
Back