Off-Topic Mass killings

Horrific. Was the pilot in the smaller plane blind? He went right into him. The guy flying the big plane-there was nothing he could do.
1668376557420.png

1668376613155.png

1668376660552.png

Advertisement
View attachment 215034
View attachment 215036
View attachment 215037

I get what these people are saying. Clearly he didn’t go into him intentionally, that would be insane and I’m sure they’ll find out this pilot was not insane.

It sounds like the people that are experienced with flying a P 63 understand that there is a blindspot below the nose/wings, and it makes sense that he wouldn’t have seen him making a bank.

But as that last person said, it’s still the P 63‘s fault, he has to assure that the coast is clear even through his blind spots, which he can do before making the bank/turn. The B-17 is totally blameless, unless there’s something else that I don’t know about. But what could it be? How is he supposed to see who’s coming from behind. The B-17 literally got blindsided.

RIP because nobody in either of those two planes survived

I get what these people are saying. Clearly he didn’t go into him intentionally, that would be insane and I’m sure they’ll find out this pilot was not insane.

It sounds like the people that are experienced with flying a P 63 understand that there is a blindspot below the nose/wings, and it makes sense that he wouldn’t have seen him making a bank.

But as that last person said, it’s still the P 63‘s fault, he has to assure that the coast is clear even through his blind spots, which he can do before making the bank/turn. The B-17 is totally blameless, unless there’s something else that I don’t know about. But what could it be? How is he supposed to see who’s coming from behind. The B-17 literally got blindsided.

RIP because nobody in either of those two planes survived
1668394850620.png

1668394901731.png

Lots of planes in the air. Could have been distracted combined with blind spot. Could have been worse as debris nearly hit plane on the ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No headlines? How did you hear about it then?
I’m guessing he’s talking about weekly Chicago shootings and murders which don’t make headlines in MSM … but one off shootings in businesses/schools/etc do.

I’m sure u knew that… and I get why media does that and avoids “normal mass murders”. But I also get his point that more should be done to talk about big city crime… cause a lot of people have blinders on and don’t even know what’s going down in places like NYC, Chicago, LA, NO, etc

Most of the mass killings every week and weekends are children and the mothers whom are holding there hands or pushing them in strollers.

My reasons for so many mass killings is so simple. We have so many laws protecting criminals today instead of the victims, the video games showing killings and shootings are contributing, and first and foremost we have taken God out of our schools. It's all very simple and correctable in my opinion. Our country is in a very bad place right now and we are on the verge of losing it. Morality has take a back seat and we now have chaos.

Advertisement
Back