Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement

Former student. School had 7 security guards, locked doors and metal detectors.

Article on shooter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why wouldn't they say how he broke into the school?

He supposedly broke a window in a door and got in. Is it normal to have huge windows on doors at schools? I don’t remember any school I went to having more than that small sliver of window with the wire in it. Same as the ones that are in classrooms. I think the only exception was the main entry door. Most outside doors didn’t have any windows on them.

Advertisement
The NRA says we need more guns…Oh wait, that’s making it worse.
1667744215731.png

Advertisement
Gun control does not mean taking away guns. Don’t be a drama queen..
1667759298462.gif
1667758651070.png

https://freebeacon.com/issues/orourke-****-yes-were-going-to-take-your-ar-15-your-ak-47/

The First Genocide Of The 20th Century: The Story Of The Armenian Massacres In Text And Pictures, and The Armenian Genocide As Reported In The Press, by Richard Kloian.
In the first stage of Turkey's well planned genocide of its Armenian minority that began in 1915, all guns and other weapons were confiscated from Armenians, and then in the second stage able-bodied men were collected together under one ruse or another, and murdered either immediately or after well guarded forced labor. This left the Armenian women, and the young and old, to the mercies of the regime. In the third stage, it then deported these helpless Armenians to collection centers, mostly in the desert.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back