Off-Topic Mass killings

I’m dumb and hate politics but this is my opinion ( I know I’m right). Nobody should be able to buy AR-15 or any semi automatic rifle. There is absolutely 0 reasons why anybody that’s not in the military should have one or be able to buy one. I’m not a republican or a democrat. I’m pro gun and a hunter, I’m pretty mutual on a lot of stuff, but this is a no brainer and I don’t even need to look at stats or numbers. There’s not one person that will ever change my mind bc it’s common sense. You can send all the “data” and other second amendment **** I don’t care. Semi automatic weapons are pointless for civilians. Have a handgun in your home for safety or for protection I’m all for. Buying an AR-15 because you think your Billy badass and you can because “it’s your right” is the biggest cop out. Again, you can send all the data and information you want if you hate this opinion but it really is just common sense. Stop letting people buy assault rifles.

Advertisement
I’m dumb and hate politics but this is my opinion ( I know I’m right). Nobody should be able to buy AR-15 or any semi automatic rifle. There is absolutely 0 reasons why anybody that’s not in the military should have one or be able to buy one. I’m not a republican or a democrat. I’m pro gun and a hunter, I’m pretty mutual on a lot of stuff, but this is a no brainer and I don’t even need to look at stats or numbers. There’s not one person that will ever change my mind bc it’s common sense. You can send all the “data” and other second amendment **** I don’t care. Semi automatic weapons are pointless for civilians. Have a handgun in your home for safety or for protection I’m all for. Buying an AR-15 because you think your Billy badass and you can because “it’s your right” is the biggest cop out. Again, you can send all the data and information you want if you hate this opinion but it really is just common sense. Stop letting people buy assault rifles.
It is nice that you admit all the facts and reason are against you and you are so indoctrinated that you don’t care.

It is nice that you admit all the facts and reason are against you and you are so indoctrinated that you don’t care.
Yes because nobody should have automatic assault rifles. Unless you’re in the military. People defending owning a AR-15 pretty much are saying , hey me taking my gun to the shooting range and pretending I’m in the military is worth it even if multiple mass shootings happen all the time where innocent children and adults get mass murdered, but hey I can go to the gun range and take cool pics with it ! They’re all tools if you think you “ need” an assault rifle. It’s a toy to people when it should be used by actual trained military and law enforcement.

Strong porst. Well supported.

Lay off the sauce.

Lay off the sauce.
I don’t need a bunch of fake nra funded stats. I know you ban them people still will get them but they’ll happen way less and only in America so they happen as often as they do. Every week there’s one. No other country has the amount we do. Why? Most don’t let civilians buy auto assault rifles. Every country has crazy people. You don’t need a bunch of research and data to know people don’t need them.

Advertisement
I think we have one real time date point here☝️
Ok smarty pants. None of your condescending comments will make mr feel like I’m wrong. I’m as dumb as they come and I don’t know much but one thing I do know is no one has a reason for an assault rifle unless you have a small pee and are compensating or a wanna be special forces

Ok smarty pants. None of your condescending comments will make mr feel like I’m wrong. I’m as dumb as they come and I don’t know much but one thing I do know is no one has a reason for an assault rifle unless you have a small pee and are compensating or a wanna be special forces
You are a veritable font of data points.

Keep on keep'n on friend.

Advertisement

Lay off the sauce.

I support the 2A, but...
1662998616505.png

What’s an assault rifle? Define it for us.

Also I can’t wait for you to get arrested for talking. According to you “iTs yUoR rIgHt” isn’t a good explanation on why you should be allowed to open your mouth.

Also I know you’re too indoctrinated to care, but a semi auto rifle ban will include your hunting rifle.

I highlighted the only verifiable data point you provided in all of your ramblings.

Advertisement
What’s an assault rifle? Define it for us.

Also I can’t wait for you to get arrested for talking. According to you “iTs yUoR rIgHt” isn’t a good explanation on why you should be allowed to open your mouth.

Also I know you’re too indoctrinated to care, but a semi auto rifle ban will include your hunting rifle.
We get it you voted for trump. I have a shotgun not a rifle but good try! I have no idea what you were trying to say about getting arrested but you’re a bigger idiot then I imagined. I’m not getting arrested for saying the truth. All you idiots who think you need a assault rifle can hold deez nuts and go find another hobby besides acting like your in the military

Advertisement
Stay civil and you can discuss whatever issue you'd like within reason.
I just liked his user name... reminded me of that song from Snoop D-oh-double-gizzle that I used to bump in da trunk!

I'm civil like the d-oh-double-gizzle my nizzle

I just liked his user name... reminded me of that song from Snoop D-oh-double-gizzle that I used to bump in da trunk!

I'm civil like the d-oh-double-gizzle my nizzle
I'm sure he's a good person, but strong feelings don't always work out for nuanced discussions.

All things considered, the OT boards haven't been as vicious as I expected.

Advertisement
Back