Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Assault Rifles are going to continue to be the rage if we don't get them off the streets. Citizens do not need assault rifles for citizen stuff. Join the military if ya want to play with assault rifles.
We dont need guns, the state will protect and serve us...

1658672329897.png

1658672409677.png

I agree with you on these, and others, but are we going to group every officer into the same group?

What is the ratio of bad cop to good cop?
I've no clue. I'd reckon most are good. But ask a good cop to choose between his child's braces and his pension, or kicking in some perceived 'extremists' door... I'm going with his family/pension every time.

Advertisement
I've no clue. I'd reckon most are good. But ask a good cop to choose between his child's braces and his pension, or kicking in some perceived 'extremists' door... I'm going with his family/pension every time.

Proper training should overcome that. If you can have basically a teenager, take out a perp 40 yards away, you can train cops to be better shots and to overcome whatever fear they may have in the situation. If they can’t do that, they shouldn’t be hired.

Many of the bodies no longer exist?

I propose we ban Wal-Mart from selling all of these vaporizing weapons ASAP.
Congress and Senators should have a law to a least have a higher IQ than 80 to qualify. What is she talking about? A 20 mm anti aircraft gun or 5 inch shell hitting these people? That fantasy woman is a complete imbecile and has zero clue what she is talking about. Problem is to many idiots out there will believe the bull****. A .223 or 556 is a 22 caliber round and for hunting is used for varmint hunting. Some states it is illegal to hunt deer with that size. Same size as a 22 cal pellet rifle or pistol but obviously a longer round and more charge behind them. A .44 mag pistol will do a lot more damage.

What is the number of mass killings of all rifles combined? thirty or forty a year? They like to throw the "mass killings" out there and most are gang shoot outs and drive-byes that happen every weekend. They should go after the drug corporations that pump our kids full of mind altering drugs instead of the gun manufacturers.

Meanwhile over a hundred thousand died last year from drug overdoses and most of them are illegal (primarily fentanyl) meth and cocaine that comes across the border. These anti gun politicians could care less about children dying. They just want to take everyone's guns away so they can come in and start taking everything else.

Advertisement
What is the number of mass killings of all rifles combined? thirty or forty a year? They like to throw the "mass killings" out there and most are gang shoot outs and drive-byes that happen every weekend. They should go after the drug corporations that pump our kids full of mind altering drugs instead of the gun manufacturers.

Meanwhile over a hundred thousand died last year from drug overdoses and most of them are illegal (primarily fentanyl) meth and cocaine that comes across the border. These anti gun politicians could care less about children dying. They just want to take everyone's guns away so they can come in and start taking everything else.
Hostess and their ilk have literally lowered US life-expectancy for the first time ever. I saw we go after them first.

Look forward to hearing more about shots fired at Love Field. Guess police shot her in the legs and not to kill.

Looks like the ladies are finally getting in on the action.
Not sure why they don't really cover them that in depth, been a ton of women pulling handguns and popping off rounds in road rage incidents in NC. Been an increasing trend this whole year. Local news is only news that ever shows the stories.

Advertisement
Not sure why they don't really cover them that in depth, been a ton of women pulling handguns and popping off rounds in road rage incidents in NC. Been an increasing trend this whole year. Local news is only news that ever shows the stories.
It's all about ratings and narrative. If all these chicks were using AR-15s... it would make the national news

Advertisement

lol

don't be ridiculous.

Proper training should overcome that. If you can have basically a teenager, take out a perp 40 yards away, you can train cops to be better shots and to overcome whatever fear they may have in the situation. If they can’t do that, they shouldn’t be hired.
Agreed, we spend millions training soldiers - but even they f-up royally sometimes. But I agree with increased training and spending. Ideally LEO should be a coveted career with more candidates than spots to fill... but I digress.

He's right. Rifles of EVERY kind combined kill hundreds per year, less than fists or blunt objects. Hand guns on the other hand...

Don’t let actual facts get in the way. I wonder how many people were killed by fentanyl and other drugs coming across the border. We’re literally talking about thousands upon thousands. Nobody pays attention though, to all those deaths. It’s just not politically expedient to admit that you’re horrible border policies are allowing the unfettered entrance of poison into this country. But that’s cool though because, you know, “assault rifle violence“. You know, AR stands for assault rifle.

Advertisement
Back