Off-Topic Mass killings

The video of the police waiting, at the recent school shooting, shows they were afraid that they were outgunned.
There will be no medals for heroism.
There will be a push to ban assault weapons, but don’t hold your breath.
The worst part was when the guy hits up the hand sanitizer… like wtf

Then the part where the gunman fired four times (probably murdering more kids) and they run away like cowards.

Hopefully they are all fired

Advertisement
Ammo will be cheaper soon, brass price is falling.
It will have to absolutely tank to lower ammo prices, bc that’s not what made it go up. It’s shortages and gun powder.

We don’t produce all the ingredients for gun powder, we get some of it from China.

Advertisement
Advertisement

What a sad state of affairs. A black woman and her black child are almost killed by bullets going into their apartment, but BLM is there for the criminal who was shooting at them.

I don't think it's in this clip, but I think I heard another clip where she asks the BLM lead that if she and/or her child were killed... would they be out there protesting for her. The person said "yes". What a lie! If that were true, they would be out protesting for every innocent black life killed on the streets of Chicago on a weekly basis and in other big cities in alarming rates.

Another 20 yr old shooter. Wonder if it's just a coincidence his three victims appear, by name, to be Hispanic?

News Report on July 17th Indy Shooting

The suspected shooter was identified as Jonathan Douglas Sapirman, 20 who entered the Greenwood Park Mall and went into a restroom near the food court about 4:54 p.m.

Sapirman stayed in the bathroom for 62 minutes, then exited and began firing near and into the mall's food court with a SIG Sauer rifle, killing three people.

The victims were identified as husband and wife Pedro Pineda, 56, and Rosa Mirian Rivera de Pineda, 37, both of Indianapolis; and Victor Gomez, 30, of Indianapolis.

Another 20 yr old shooter. Wonder if it's just a coincidence his three victims appear, by name, to be Hispanic?

The suspected shooter was identified as Jonathan Douglas Sapirman, 20 who entered the Greenwood Park Mall and went into a restroom near the food court about 4:54 p.m.

Sapirman stayed in the bathroom for 62 minutes, then exited and began firing near and into the mall's food court with a SIG Sauer rifle, killing three people.

The victims were identified as husband and wife Pedro Pineda, 56, and Rosa Mirian Rivera de Pineda, 37, both of Indianapolis; and Victor Gomez, 30, of Indianapolis.

You need to be a little more clever. I seriously doubt in a room full of diners in a food court, with his adrenaline pumping, that he could easily pick out Hispanics.

Either way, the take away here is that a good guy, exercising his good sense and judgment, and bolstered by his Second Amendment rights, put a few caps in this stupid motherfūcker and sent him on his way to ****.

Who knows how many lives he saved, but I’m sure it was more than just a few.

What’s that silence you hear? That’s the mainstream media trying to downplay the good guys with guns angle.

Advertisement
You need to be a little more clever. I seriously doubt in a room full of diners in a food court, with his adrenaline pumping, that he could easily pick out Hispanics.

Either way, the take away here is that a good guy, exercising his good sense and judgment, and bolstered by his Second Amendment rights, put a few caps in this stupid motherfūcker and sent him on his way to ****.

What’s that silence you hear? That’s the mainstream media trying to downplay the good guys with guns angle.
The stats have always been clear on how many lives good guys with guns save, they just don't care to see them.

FOX NEWS POLL-Jun 15, 2022 — The poll found 63% support banning assault weapons outright. Though still a majority, only 56% of voters said they believe tougher gun laws ...

Advertisement

I'm with you. Here's a good guy with a gun taking down a bad guy with an even bigger gun. Like you said, I'm sure he saved untold lives coz this evil shooter had a lot of other weapons/ammo with him. Lotta tight-lipped news anchors having to report about this "Good Samaritan" hero.

I gotta say, though, it's a helluva shame that people can't even go to a mall on a quiet Sunday afternoon without this happening. It's like Tombstone 1881, instead of 2022.

Other countries don't have to deal with this phenomenon like we do. Something is wrong -- we know we've got a helluva lotta guns out there, and a lotta sickos with their "grievances," all adding up to a big black eye for the USA.

We’ve had mental health issues in this country for a long time, but it’s been multiplied by 1,000 bc of what they did to people during Covid. This is what we get as a result.

Advertisement
Back