Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
CNN talking about it soon. Also talking about the Amtrak derailment and Ukraine. Is that all Fox News covering?
Wassup Tony!

I had fox news streaming earlier to listen to the Jan 6 hearing.

The topics fox covered around that that time (besides the kangaroo court)... that I can remember off the top of my head, were ...

1) The deaths of over 50 migrants
2) The 2 drug dealers that smuggled (or arrested) for a large amount of fentanyl ... and were released by a judge
3) Amtrak derail
4) Ukraine
5) Inflation
6) Roe v Wade / Dobbs stuff ... including Hillary Clinton's reaction and Kamala interview

There's more... but my memory is bad! LOL!

Good. This is tragic and eople need to see how these traffickers treat people.
They need to cover the police chases where migrants stuff themselves into vehicles ... get into accidents and there are multiple fatalities. I believe at least a couple of these have happened that past 6 months or so, right?

Advertisement
This idiot is holding a .22 and calling it an "AR-15".

Goodness gracious how can any life for with intelligence above an amoeba vote for these people?

This idiot is holding a .22 and calling it an "AR-15".

Goodness gracious how can any life for with intelligence above an amoeba vote for these people?

“It’s a weapon of war” … but news flash… they don’t use that or the AR-15 in the military. These people don’t care about facts

Also this is the dude that was just in a recall election because he can’t even govern California effectively. But I heard recently his name mentioned as a potential democrat candidate for 2024 POTUS since the bullpen is filled with old and incompetent knuckle ballers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and only have two gun stores in the country , yes I said country. Yet they’re the most violent / dangerous country in the world. It’s quite common for them to have 5-6 cities in the top ten most dangerous cities in the world. Once again it’s not the law abiding gun owners killing people.

Last I checked Chicago has strict gun laws , yet their city is a public shooting range.

Mexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and only have two gun stores in the country , yes I said country. Yet they’re the most violent / dangerous country in the world. It’s quite common for them to have 5-6 cities in the top ten most dangerous cities in the world. Once again it’s not the law abiding gun owners killing people.

Last I checked Chicago has strict gun laws , yet their city is a public shooting range.

Those guns all come from the US ironically.

Advertisement
cartels are getting them from Central America.

I’m sure some are but a big portion also emanate from the US and are smuggled in (maybe some via Central America) From an article from a few years ago:

About 70% of guns recovered by Mexican law enforcement officials from 2011 to 2016 were originally purchased from legal gun dealers in the United States, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

I’m sure some are but a big portion also emanate from the US and are smuggled in (maybe some via Central America) From an article from a few years ago:
It’s almost like the bad guys can always find guns illegally. It’s not the law abiding gun owners that’s the problem.

So inconvenient you are.

Advertisement
Back