Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Tbh I have no clue nor do really care for conspiracies..aside from the aliens being real part
The deep state is the unelected bureaucracy - embedded like ticks for decades, with little to no accountability from elected officials - who wield enough power to delay, befuddle or outright thwart the will of elected officials and in turn their constituents. IE the intelligence community, IRS, DOJ, department (put on display during the impeachment trial) etc...

Advertisement
The deep state is the unelected bureaucracy - embedded like ticks for decades, with little to no accountability from elected officials - who wield enough power to delay, befuddle or outright thwart the will of elected officials and in turn their constituents. IE the intelligence community, IRS, DOJ, department (put on display during the impeachment trial) etc...
Mmm that’s very interesting..how’d you come across this information?

It's not disputed... I gave you the clue - you cant find all you want if you really want to.
I’m saying tho bro..this must really be a sloppy deep state of a user on CIS named Suhrthing knows all these details..tbh bro if I were you and I knew about a global conspiracy this deep..I’d delete all socials and get off the grid..they gunna break down your door any second..**** they got drones taking mofos out now..move strategic bro

Last edited:
I’m saying tho bro..this must really be a sloppy deep state of a user on CIS named Suhrthing knows all these details..tbh bro if I were you and I knew about a global conspiracy this deep..I’d delete all socials and get off the grid..they gunna break down your door any second..**** they got drones taking mofos out know..move strategic bro
Its not some secret squirrel conspiracy... its common knowledge, and non-partisan. If you choose to stay in the dark... thats your choice bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
100 pages on Mass Shootings, it is as if that is just a part of life that we all need to accept. That is unfortunate. The founding fathers are surely rolling over in their graves with what guns and the second amendment have become in America.

I’m saying tho bro..this must really be a sloppy deep state of a user on CIS named Suhrthing knows all these details..tbh bro if I were you and I knew about a global conspiracy this deep..I’d delete all socials and get off the grid..they gunna break down your door any second..**** they got drones taking mofos out now..move strategic bro
Hes super woke obv.

Advertisement
Mmm that’s very interesting..how’d you come across this information?

Don't bother. Qanon people like clinging to this boogeyman concept so they can blame someone for whatever ills plagues them in their life. I get it - it's a psych101 kind of thing and surprisingly normal and it's what you see with the qanon folks.

Don't bother. Qanon people like clinging to this boogeyman concept so they can blame someone for whatever ills plagues them in their life. I get it - it's a psych101 kind of thing and surprisingly normal and it's what you see with the qanon folks.
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 4.35.37 PM.png

Advertisement
Back