Off-Topic Mass killings

I don’t get what your trying to accomplish here , your just trying to antagonize me with empty replies, I won’t bite.

Because you know exactly what I mean but don’t agree and have a hard time with your contrasting point of view.
Yo I’ve been reading your post and I too want to know what this obvious solution is to the issues we face..

Advertisement
let make more laws let’s legislate everything , we can recite our laws morning noon and night.

How are all our laws doing we actually ignore our laws .

It’s illegal to lie to the FBI but it’s ok now example it was just proven in court last week.

Laws are very selective like my companies hand book of laws.

We use hand book of laws at work here to get rid of unliked employees who fall out of favor .

And if your sales are good the hand book is ignored.

Same in our society the strictest gun laws are in Chicago, NY , Baltimore and other states yet murder is rampant.
The crimes in those cities are concentrated in the poorest parts. When you build a city with the economic structure such southside Chi crime will flourish. Now you add the failing education system, social system, cycle of crime, gang culture that birthed in that system and the access to guns..then you have chiraq as we see. How they are getting those guns is what deserves research because the how really doesn’t add up..then dudes swear the guns come from trains that drop them off on the track inside the city…htf does a 17 years old from southside of Chicago get a **** rocket launcher?

Attachments

• EC33BA63-13CD-46A6-8B42-98706E048902.jpeg
    EC33BA63-13CD-46A6-8B42-98706E048902.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
The crimes in those cities are concentrated in the poorest parts. When you build a city with the economic structure such southside Chi crime will flourish. Now you add the failing education system, social system, cycle of crime, gang culture that birthed in that system and the access to guns..then you have chiraq as we see. How they are getting those guns is what deserves research because the how really doesn’t add up..then dudes swear the guns come from trains that drop them off on the track inside the city…htf does a 17 years old from southside of Chicago get a **** rocket launcher?
Who is in charge of these cities? Who came up with the policies and laws that bore these results?

Yo I’ve been reading your post and I too want to know what this obvious solution is to the issues we face..
To be honest, I feel we will never do what is right because we’ve been attacking all that is good as being wrong .

Just an example: Trump got some prisoners released and across the aisle made it look like a conspiracy.

Example: most of the senators have fences and walls to protect there homes and when Jan 6th came and went at the capital we brought arm forces and put up fences to protect.
Trump wanted a wall to protect us and it worked but was fought ever in of the way, current
POTUS stopped it .

Now as we’ve seen prisoners let go prisons are going to be closed in California even while crime is exploding.

Can you agree that what is bad is now good and worsening .

It scares me !!!

Now say we get a new POTUS to get our oil flowing gas prices fall inflation ease’s and things start improving.

Across the aisle even though things start improving they’ll get injunctions just because the new POTUS isn’t from there party and will do everything to harm him and country live Russia gate with Trump even if it false don’t care just cut him good.

So the cycle will continue like a never ending story.

Like Cesar get stabbed right in front of the Senate and ignored.

It any good comes in the future it will be marginalized and made to look bad because of part affiliation SAD.

So again no matter what it really doesn’t look good moving forward.

Throw in killing babies, I believe our Blessings are being taken away and good is now bad .

I know that this country needs conversion but for now we’re going through desert time to hopefully know what we’ve lost .

We have to ride this out an Pray relentlessly if we really want I’AM TO MAKE THINGS NEW AGAIN .

Repent and surrender to bended knee one way or the other we all will hopefully before we die if not it’s to late.

Advertisement
DHS has put out a warning, Mass shooting will cover the country and can’t be stopped.

Brothers it has begun and we’re helpless in STOPPING ANY OF IT.

NEW LAWS A WAIST OF TIME USELESS

OH WHAT HAVE WE DONE

If your talking about social issues/ideology and not economics..this is where I disagree. If you spew white nationalist ideology propaganda, Imo there should no be place for that in our society moving forward. No matter how they try to present it in a PC way. That’s a doorway to radicalism. You see our very own military admittedly struggling with weeding out the individuals who join up with this ideology.

In my opinion these groups are no different then a, radical religious group etc. if a guest speaker has ties these type of those groups they shouldn’t have a public platform to endocrine 17-23 year olds. We **** sure wouldn’t want a person with extremist Islamic, Fascists, commi etc etc ties/views to have any influence within our society..and that doesn’t infringe of their free speech. If they want to hold their BS rallies on city streets, fine by me. But they absolutely shouldn’t be given any platform at the university level to legitimize their ideology. If they want to rant on FB or Twitter have at it..but just understand any forum of that type is privately owned. When you create a Account there’s by laws you have to agree to adhere to before joining..so those companies have every right to kick them off if their spewing crazy ****..but as a aside, it’s funny how the same conservatives who are quick to be against “cancel culture” be quicker than D Hester on a PR to cancel a ****
You said that big tech has "every right to kick them off if their spewing crazy ****". So you agree with all the people that were thrown off twitter for saying that the Hunter laptop was real, that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan lab, that the Covid vax didn't prevent covid infection, etc etc? All things that were true (not "crazy ****" as you say), were a means for cancelling someone from their platform... just to push a narrative and agenda. Do you think that is right? Were those facts "crazy ****" as you say?!? Meanwhile terrorists and the leader of Iran are free to post their anti-US agenda and say death to america and "spewing crazy ****"??? Yeah, no... that is not right. Can they do it, sure... but does it make it right... nah.

Regarding conservatives banned or shouted down on college campuses. Are you saying that they are all spewing "white nationalist ideology propaganda"?!? I would agree that all political and racist ideology should be banned from campuses. But people are being banned for FAR less than that. If a speaker is set to come and they are against just one of your ideas or aren't pro-LGBTQ or made a comment on twitter a while ago regarding XYX... or this or that or other thing that hurts their feelings... time to get out and protest! Are all these people on this website promoting "white nationalist ideology propaganda"?

I'm sure you can give me outlier examples of white nationalists... and I'll agree with you, they should not be able to promote their agenda. But don't be blinded that there isn't a bigger movement to silence voices for FAR less than what you think they are spewing.

You said that big tech has "every right to kick them off if their spewing crazy ****". So you agree with all the people that were thrown off twitter for saying that the Hunter laptop was real, that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan lab, that the Covid vax didn't prevent covid infection, etc etc? All things that were true (not "crazy ****" as you say), were a means for cancelling someone from their platform... just to push a narrative and agenda. Do you think that is right? Were those facts "crazy ****" as you say?!? Meanwhile terrorists and the leader of Iran are free to post their anti-US agenda and say death to america and "spewing crazy ****"??? Yeah, no... that is not right. Can they do it, sure... but does it make it right... nah.

Regarding conservatives banned or shouted down on college campuses. Are you saying that they are all spewing "white nationalist ideology propaganda"?!? I would agree that all political and racist ideology should be banned from campuses. But people are being banned for FAR less than that. If a speaker is set to come and they are against just one of your ideas or aren't pro-LGBTQ or made a comment on twitter a while ago regarding XYX... or this or that or other thing that hurts their feelings... time to get out and protest! Are all these people on this website promoting "white nationalist ideology propaganda"?

I'm sure you can give me outlier examples of white nationalists... and I'll agree with you, they should not be able to promote their agenda. But don't be blinded that there isn't a bigger movement to silence voices for FAR less than what you think they are spewing.
Thought police, censoring, scare-tactics, canceling. All rules for radicals. They don't even see the irony. "Freedom is too scary - we gotta limit what the people can know, hear, or talk about". Insane how brainwashed people are.

Those are private companies. If they want to kick you off for spreading misinformation ( in their opinion) they have every right to do so. I can’t go on a airplane and say “ima blow this **** up” and expect to reach my destination😂.

As for the body paragraph im not sure who these examples are of ppl being kicked off campus’s?? The only ones I see are those spewing that white nationalist ****. Nonetheless, they have a right to those views. But they don’t need validation on our campus’s. No matter how political correct they try to be in 2022, **** is still **** and no amount of axe or old spice body spray can cover it. If they have ties to white extremists groups they don’t belong on college campus’s

Advertisement
Those are private companies. If they want to kick you off for spreading misinformation ( in their opinion) they have every right to do so. I can’t go on a airplane and say “ima blow this **** up” and expect to reach my destination😂.

As for the body paragraph im not sure who these examples are of ppl being kicked off campus’s?? The only ones I see are those spewing that white nationalist ****. Nonetheless, they have a right to those views. But they don’t need validation on our campus’s. No matter how political correct they try to be in 2022, **** is still **** and no amount of axe or old spice body spray can cover it. If they have ties to white extremists groups they don’t belong on college campus’s
This issue is that defining a white nationalist/extremist/supremacist is often little more than an accusation with no opportunity for appeal.

You might only see it being white nationalist's being banned from campuses... but that is just because that is all you are exposed to. It's really not your fault. It's the fault of MSM and, to a degree... people only seeing what they want to see. If you don't look at the whole picture, you will just have your narrowed view based on what you are exposed to. And that's all fine and dandy. Just that things aren't what you think they are. That's just reality tho.

Also, I already agreed that big tech can kick people off for whatever they want. I know that... but you said "kick them off if their spewing crazy ****". Well, my point is that FACTS aren't "CRAZY ****". Crazy **** is the stuff that terrorists and the Mullah in Iran spews on the daily. Those are the guys that have free rein on the good 'ol MISINFORMATION BIG TECH platform. Instead, let's kick off these guys for things we don't want out there... even though they are 100% true. LOL! Again... they can do whatever crazy **** they want tho.

Lol. Totally private, independent, companies with no contacts, no business, and no ties with radicals in the USgov.

This issue is that defining a white nationalist/extremist/supremacist is often little more than an accusation with no opportunity for appeal.
Lmao..ok man. It’s the Wolf in sheeps clothing thing. Idc how it’s packaged. If your views align with white nationalism then your a white nationalist to me. If you sympathize with the **** they say publicly your with them. Ain’t no appeal gonna be going on. Personally I take all the guess work out of it. If your views align with them, In my book you are them. This new generation of them have done a great job at appealing to a broadening masses. No matter the name..KKK, proud boys, 3%ers, the booger boys, oath keepers etc etc if you align with them..to me you are

Advertisement
Lol. Totally private, independent, companies with no contacts, no business, and no ties with radicals in the USgov.
Lol tbh man..I think your a radical anti government type guy who believes in a deep state global conspiracy..aye man, too each it’s own good luck with that tho

Lol tbh man..I think your a radical anti government type guy who believes in a deep state global conspiracy..aye man, too each it’s own good luck with that tho
What do you think the deep-state is? And why do you believe it doesn't exist?

Advertisement
Lmao..ok man. It’s the Wolf in sheeps clothing thing. Idc how it’s packaged. If your views align with white nationalism then your a white nationalist to me. If you sympathize with the **** they say publicly your with them. Ain’t no appeal gonna be going on. Personally I take all the guess work out of it. If your views align with them, In my book you are them. This new generation of them have done a great job at appealing to a broadening masses. No matter the name..KKK, proud boys, 3%ers, the booger boys, oath keepers etc etc if you align with them..to me you are
I had to look it up, but this is the dictionary.com definition of "white nationalism"

"the belief, theory, or doctrine that white people are inherently superior to people from all other racial and ethnic groups, and that in order to preserve their white, European, and Christian cultural identities, they need or deserve a segregated geographical area, preferential treatment, and special legal protections."

There are very few people on the left or right that believe that "white people" are superior to any other races or ethnic groups. Besides radicals like KKK, proud boys... and some others I've never heard of that u listed... who are you talking about? Very little to none of the people speaking on college campuses are radicals or align with any of those extremist organizations/clubs/whatever.

Like I said, you can probably provide a couple/few people that have been. But a vast majority of people that were scheduled to talk at colleges/universities (and those colleges had to cancel based on protesting) are not aligned to those ideas.

So broad brush, got it.

Exactly what views do I have to be concerned about aligning with them?

Advertisement
Back