Off-Topic Mass killings

dj khaled the four on fox GIF by The Four
I'm a lover, not a fighter. I forgot this dude is former staff - explains his looooong leash.

Advertisement
I'm a lover, not a fighter. I forgot this dude is former staff - explains his looooong leash.
I still haven’t done anything to get band. I am an *******. Thankfully that doesn’t dq me. I am a special kind of ******* to people that dislike me. Real talk. I do not come out and say you are XYZ I’ve been there.

believe me there are plenty of people that go undiagnosed so that stat is not very accurate, imo. You go on a killing spree you have a ***** loose somewhere and there are usually plenty of red flags in hind sight. I think people in general hesitate to say something because fear of any backlash or litigation.

I agree 100%

Advertisement
I still haven’t done anything to get band. I am an *******. Thankfully that doesn’t dq me. I am a special kind of ******* to people that dislike me. Real talk. I do not come out and say you are XYZ I’ve been there.
Even if that were the case (which I don't believe it is) that's enough to get many others banded, especially thread-banded; ask me how I know!

Last edited:
View attachment 188063
View attachment 188062

What does a podunk town with no growth or population have to do with the rest of america? Do all conservatives dream of living in time capsules? It would make sense since they seem removed from reality.

Advertisement
It's very telling that the people shouting the loudest that guns are bad and hardened buildings are unfeasible are sitting in hardened buildings protected by guns.
And the one with microphones preaching how great guns are from their private golf courses and luxury apartment towers.

I suspect we will see some loud voices emerge after they are done burying their kids. Wonder if the GOP microphones will go after them like they did after parkland and sandy hook, since trivializing it is pretty on brand at this point.

Advertisement
Biden is giving a speech now on reforms.

Delivery has been pretty good, regardless of what I think about the content.

Yeah but UK violent crime has risen like 3 fold in the last 20 years. In the US its declined by 20% over that same period of time. I would also think most violent crime is done by repeat offenders and a large % of all violent crime is gang related in the US. Many of these crazys that shoot up schools are not repeat violent offenders but rather people who plan one event to end it all and they dont happen that often so they wouldn't be a significant %.
That's a false statistic crimes are classified differently in the UK. For instance "purse snatching" not a considered a violent crime in the USA but it is in the UK.

Advertisement
At one point in the recent past London, for the first time, was more dangerous than NYC for rapes, robberies, burglaries... maybe murder as well.

The world is a dark place, people are dark, people are evil. Life is suffering. Life is a battle. Life is about overcoming. Freedom is scary, but fear leads to irrational, emotional and frankly bad decisions. The 'response' to fix covid19 should have taught everyone that lesson.
Which they addressed with more community policing. Unarmed police

"Weapons of war" :6fps6:- after .22 caliber rifles are banned... they'll be coming after 1911's, M9s, 226's, glock17s and any other sidearm worn on the hip of 'war'-fighters.

DONT GIVE A FCKING INCH.
The don't give an inch thing is the exact problem and exactly why there will be more mass shootings and kids being shot at school. Don't give an inch it's only kids.

I agree 100%
I agree 100% too. But ... there are plenty of people in other countries walking around with screws loose. Yet, those countries don't have the gun carnage we do. Mental health is a big problem in these American mass shootings but so is AR-15 type weaponry.

That's a false statistic crimes are classified differently in the UK. For instance "purse snatching" not a considered a violent crime in the USA but it is in the UK.

LOL so your saying its false that violent crime has risen in the 3 fold in the last 20 years because they count purse snatching?

Everything else dropped but purse snatching has gone crazy... LOL... Whatever dude.

Any ways it is considered a violent crime as well in the US...

In the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. Violent crimes are defined in the UCR Program as those offenses that involve force or threat of force.

The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program defines robbery as the taking or attempting to take anything of value from the care, custody, or control of a person or persons by force or threat of force or violence and/or by putting the victim in fear.

The supreme court also ruled it was a violent crime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back