Off-Topic Mass killings

Wanna bet?

200.gif
just quickly before you lock this: thoughts on tate with lingard running the enos offense?

Advertisement
This was surprising, at least to me:

believe me there are plenty of people that go undiagnosed so that stat is not very accurate, imo. You go on a killing spree you have a ***** loose somewhere and there are usually plenty of red flags in hind sight. I think people in general hesitate to say something because fear of any backlash or litigation.

You said you had no idea what I was talking about. That guy was Mister Kennesaw in many ways. I thought with your knowledge of the area you would have been familiar with him.

Well maybe in his mind. or you crowned him that. Also the second unrelated racist civil war thing you have brought up randomly. Still... you thought you would bring it up because I live in the area and you wanted to see if I knew him? Yeah... fail.

Most people that live in Kennesaw are not from Kennesaw. I am a Lauderhill boy who went to high school in Polk County. Downtown Kennesaw is a laughable blip on its map. I will stick to Marietta Square, Dry county, Barret Prkwy and Woodstock like every one else in Kennesaw does. The Nest is as close as I get to downtown Kennesaw.

Cobb is one of Georgia largest counties also, 10 miles outside of ATL and the second densest county in Georgia and would be Florida's second densest county as well. It aint what you think around here.

Advertisement
IOW there is only ONE solution... so predictable.
Yeah but UK violent crime has risen like 3 fold in the last 20 years. In the US its declined by 20% over that same period of time. I would also think most violent crime is done by repeat offenders and a large % of all violent crime is gang related in the US. Many of these crazys that shoot up schools are not repeat violent offenders but rather people who plan one event to end it all and they dont happen that often so they wouldn't be a significant %.

Yeah but UK violent crime has risen like 3 fold in the last 20 years. In the US its declined by 20% over that same period of time. I would also think most violent crime is done by repeat offenders and a large % of all violent crime is gang related in the US. Many of these crazys that shoot up schools are not repeat violent offenders but rather people who plan one event to end it all and they dont happen that often so they wouldn't be a significant %.
At one point in the recent past London, for the first time, was more dangerous than NYC for rapes, robberies, burglaries... maybe murder as well.

The world is a dark place, people are dark, people are evil. Life is suffering. Life is a battle. Life is about overcoming. Freedom is scary, but fear leads to irrational, emotional and frankly bad decisions. The 'response' to fix covid19 should have taught everyone that lesson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Muppets, you were saying again??

"You will not stop us from advancing the Protecting Our Kids Act today. If the filibuster obstructs us, we will abolish it. If the Supreme Court objects, we will expand it. And we will not rest until we have taken weapons of war out of circulation and our communities each and every day."
- Rep Mondair Jones, D-NY 17, House Judiciary Committee Markup Meeting, 2 Jun 22

Let me fix his ineloquence on the matter...
"...And we will not rest until we have taken all weapons we choose out of circulation and our communities each and every day."

Over my dead body.

Thankfully this muppet doesn't understand basic civics. 1) Senate decides fillibuster rules, not House; 2) SCOTUS' number of justices is established by the entire Congress, so Mondiewhandie is probably in for some near-term disappointment. If memory serves, it's been 9 since 1860/1870 something or other

Well maybe in his mind. or you crowned him that. Also the second unrelated racist civil war thing you have brought up randomly. Still... you thought you would bring it up because I live in the area and you wanted to see if I knew him? Yeah... fail.

Most people that live in Kennesaw are not from Kennesaw. I am a Lauderhill boy who went to high school in Polk County. Downtown Kennesaw is a laughable blip on its map. I will stick to Marietta Square, Dry county, Barret Prkwy and Woodstock like every one else in Kennesaw does. The Nest is as close as I get to downtown Kennesaw.

Cobb is one of Georgia largest counties also, 10 miles outside of ATL and the second densest county in Georgia and would be Florida's second densest county as well. It aint what you think around here.

We are neighbors. Politics aside we could cheer the **** out of the Canes. Respectfully and no homo even though I embrace your jam if you jam that way. Either way. Go Canes.

Muppets, you were saying again??

"You will not stop us from advancing the Protecting Our Kids Act today. If the filibuster obstructs us, we will abolish it. If the Supreme Court objects, we will expand it. And we will not rest until we have taken weapons of war out of circulation and our communities each and every day."
- Rep Mondair Jones, D-NY 17, House Judiciary Committee Markup Meeting, 2 Jun 22

Let me fix his ineloquence on the matter...
"...And we will not rest until we have taken all weapons we choose out of circulation and our communities each and every day."

Over my dead body.

Thankfully this muppet doesn't understand basic civics. 1) Senate decides fillibuster rules, not House; 2) SCOTUS' number of justices is established by the entire Congress, so Mondiewhandie is probably in for some near-term disappointment. If memory serves, it's been 9 since 1860/1870 something or other
"Weapons of war" :6fps6:- after .22 caliber rifles are banned... they'll be coming after 1911's, M9s, 226's, glock17s and any other sidearm worn on the hip of 'war'-fighters.

DONT GIVE A FCKING INCH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back