Off-Topic Mass killings

You’d “wager” there were child abusers on this site. You better have some evidence before you throw stuff like that around. Abusing children is the worst thing you can do in this world.
Don't be so naive to think there are zero persons on this message board abusing kids. That allows it to continue. I will add that people that get upset and uncomfortable with what I stated, probably do so for a reason. And it is not bc they care so much about kids. If the shoe fits . . .

Advertisement
You’d “wager” there were child abusers on this site. You better have some evidence before you throw stuff like that around. Abusing children is the worst thing you can do in this world.

It is certainly a terrible thing to do to kids.

Yeah he wouldn't fall into our two party political spectrum at all. In reality he would be closer to a libertarian but he rejects that as well. He would reduce the scope of government, open borders, major income and wealth redistribution (via charity) to end homelessness, hunger and medical needs and end all wars.
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience. - Albert Camus

Don't be so naive to think there are zero persons on this message board abusing kids. That allows it to continue. I will add that people that get upset and uncomfortable with what I stated, probably do so for a reason. And it is not bc they care so much about kids. If the shoe fits . . .
He's referring to the under-handed insinuations based on beliefs/ideologies. Now you're jumping the shark and making it personal. I hope you catch a permanent ban soon... you're really unsufferable.

Says the teacher. If we’re going by the numbers, as you suggest, that say it’s you.

Advertisement
He's referring to the under-handed insinuations based on beliefs/ideologies. Now you're jumping the shark and making it personal. I hope you catch a permanent ban soon... you're really unsufferable.
How fitting that Shaun King Jr over there thinks you’re a child abuser if you don’t want him throwing out random child abuse allegations.

I never stated that poster ABC is all about that life. I am most certainly not making this personal. The other poster did. Its all good though.

How fitting that Shaun King Jr over there thinks you’re a child abuser if you don’t want him throwing out random child abuse allegations.
Literally how you have jumped all the way down there . . . I never called anyone a child abuser. I did say I believe there are child abusers amongst us. It is telling you have gotten bent out of shape.

I must admit I am a bit flabbergasted. Two people think Ive gone rogue bc I think there are child abusers on this board. Clearly I have not witnessed any, I am a mandated first responder. Lets take a step down the line, if you are offended by this:

On a message board this size there are bound to be child abusers . . .

If you are offended, good! Like I said, if the shoe fits.

You can talk all about teachers doing ABC. It doesnt bother me in the slightest . . . there are some teachers doing ABC.

Advertisement
Literally how you have jumped all the way down there . . . I never called anyone a child abuser. I did say I believe there are child abusers amongst us. It is telling you have gotten bent out of shape.
You’re literally accusing me saying it’s “telling” bc I’m not for you throwing out allegations of them “being amongst us” on this board.

You seem pretty h*llbent on proving some point, which I don’t understand. Get off CIS before you get banned. It’s almost noon don’t have a prayer circle to go yell at or something?

You’re a teacher, right?

are-you.gif

I didnt bring up Kennesaw, but when it was brought up I clarified a wrong interpretation.

Why are you showing me this or bringing it up? Seems 100% totally unrelated.

Advertisement
Why are you showing me this or bringing it up? Seems 100% totally unrelated.
You said you had no idea what I was talking about. That guy was Mister Kennesaw in many ways. I thought with your knowledge of the area you would have been familiar with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back