Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Say the people in hardened buildings with strict access control and limited points of entry.
The Big Guy just hardened his Rehoboth beach house with a $500k wall… that’s about the only wall he will build.

But making sure schools with little kids are safer by even doing small things that are little to no cost … nah, not concerned with that. What In The actual ***

yes he is

Ironically there was a terrible rape of a child at a park in Kennesaw recently. And every household does not have a gun. Just so ya know.

Yeah they have crime but every head of household is required to own a gun. Its like 10 miles outside of ATL, home of the largest University in Georgia and basically has its own major league baseball team. Should I leave some grammar mistakes for you next time?

Advertisement
Yeah they have crime but every head of household is required to own a gun. Its like 10 miles outside of ATL, home of the largest University in Georgia and basically has its own major league baseball team. Should I leave some grammar mistakes for you next time?
Respectfully, my brother lives there. He and his family have no gun. Just facts.

Grammar mistakes not required!!

Respectfully, my brother lives there. He and his family have no gun. Just facts.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-28875-1377623145-17.gif

1654134553876.png

Advertisement
Lol. It's not about child marriage - it was about making common law marriage between a male and a female. Next time read the article before posting it.

Wow - I just learned something.

I thought the legal marrying age in Tennessee was 14. 12 if you're cousins.

Huuh! Must be West Virginia . . .

pretty soon, people will be marrying animals!
We already have people that are proud pet-parents… however, I (Thankfully) can’t imagine marrying animals will ever be legal for two reasons.
1) I expect that conservatives would find such mockery of a sacred union between humans to be offensive.
2) I expect the liberals will have an issue with lack of consent for the marriage from the animal.

Advertisement

LOL... I live right down the road for about 20 years now and my daughter lives there with her CZ. There are of course exemptions (religious, felon, cant afford one etc.) and they are not prosecuting people for it. But there is a law on the books.. Still doesn't change the fact that there are guns in most homes. Which was the point. More guns there does not equal more gun crime. That's a fact.

LOL... I live right down the road for about 20 years now and my daughter lives there with her CZ. There are of course exemptions (religious, felon, cant afford one etc.) and they are not prosecuting people for it. But there is a law on the books.. Still doesn't change the fact that there are guns in most homes. Which was the point. More guns there does not equal more gun crime. That's a fact.
Some people just don't love guns the way others might. It is okay. The guy that owned the racist civil war store in town died recently. You probably knew that though since you are right around the corner and all.

Advertisement
She lamented to her hosts that “older men [want] the younger woman and vice versa,” but added that respect for her son has prevented her from dating younger men: “I’ve had younger men asking me out but it’s just not right.” 🫣
I'm sure her son is much happier with this arrangement.

Do you think he calls him "Dad"?

Eh, pales in comparison to the sexual/child abuse that republicans have either been charged with or convicted of.

There are 100s on here. Do with this what you will.

The Catholic Church...one of the most conservative institutions on the planet is the only retort you need.

However, touching kids is bipartisan fare. Plenty of scum to go around.

Marrying kids is a conservative thing, my guy.

The American Christian & Constitutional Conservative will end a pedo on sight. White, Black, Mexican, Asian. Every race will end that **** right there.

Yet, people from the left will say "We'll convert your children". A theatrical performance, of course, right? The below video is not definitive proof of my of point, but wtf. It's crazy that Ron Desantis banned talking about sexuality at a young age, right?

Last edited:
@AUcane I'm a little disgusted that you think "marrying kids is a conservative thing".

Bro I'm embarrassed for you. That's self isolating language. I hope you really don't think that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back