Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Yes if it is a school PD. Many very large school districts have them. Wouldn't think that little town would have one but who the **** knows these days.
Think I heard or read that 60% of the town's budget goes to policing. Two separate forces would explain that, I guess.

Yep. All guest speakers at CPAC for sure👇👇👇

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/...-videos-long-record-endorsing-adult-child-***

Eh, pales in comparison to the sexual/child abuse that republicans have either been charged with or convicted of.

There are 100s on here. Do with this what you will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's really not wrong on his points.
yes he is
Curious why its not happening in Kennesaw where there is no place on Earth with more access to guns. Literally a gun in every household. Most have multiple guns. Gun violence is very low there.
Ironically there was a terrible rape of a child at a park in Kennesaw recently. And every household does not have a gun. Just so ya know.

Didn’t he ban AR’s in 2020? And now it’s handguns. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only violence that’s happened since then in Canada, is Trudeau’s people assaulting protesters.
Does anyone find it odd that everything dictator Trudeau does in response to things happening in the US?!? Wtf! He’s talking about confederate flags and banning guns cause of stuff happening thousands of miles away. I know he’s a power hungry muthafuka… but how do his own people stand for reacting to things that aren’t happening nor a problem in their own country??? Are they all brainwashed or something or just silenced like they did the truckers? What say u Canadians, eh?

I guess we’re just going to completely ignore Timothy McVeigh now. Eric Rudolph? Lynchings? Church definitely stopped them right?
There’s always outliers… but raising your kids to be good, kind, respectful people (whether u go to church or not doesn’t really matter I’ll give u that… but u don’t have to go to church to be a nice person).

That’s what he’s talking about. If u ignore or beat your kids… there’s a higher likelihood that they won’t end up role models when they grow up

But go ahead and cherry pick all day if it makes u feel better

Advertisement
Does anyone find it odd that everything dictator Trudeau does in response to things happening in the US?!? Wtf! He’s talking about confederate flags and banning guns cause of stuff happening thousands of miles away. I know he’s a power hungry muthafuka… but how do his own people stand for reacting to things that aren’t happening nor a problem in their own country??? Are they all brainwashed or something or just silenced like they did the truckers? What say u Canadians, eh?
Mini Fidel is on a roll...
1654129134038.png

Eh, pales in comparison to the sexual/child abuse that republicans have either been charged with or convicted of.

There are 100s on here. Do with this what you will.
They are all creeps, but I'd say the grooming and pedo-esque behavior skews heavily towards the blue hair crowd.

Advertisement
I guess we’re just going to completely ignore Timothy McVeigh now. Eric Rudolph? Lynchings? Church definitely stopped them right?
Maniacs who should have been swung from tall trees on short ropes.

Disgraceful to war fighters they were amongst our ranks.

Trust me when I tell those muppets got off easy rather than face military justice.

Advertisement
Back