Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Right… so let’s hand out AR-15s to everybody… to all the depressed and psychotic people that get discharged from psych wards daily. Since they already have fists and access to blunt objects and those “kill” way more Americans… guns don’t kill people… people kill people… and fists kill people… and blunt objects kill people.
It's called perspective - you should find some.

So in an election year, POTUS is pimping gun-control as the answer lol.

Security for me, not thee...

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020 - Find & Share on GIPHY

Advertisement
Because civil unions, became marriages, became trans rights became teach your kids that they don’t have a gender and do it 3-5 years prior to *** Ed.

It’s how 15 days to lower the curve becomes two years of wasted time, money and trust in public officials to do the sensible thing.

I just say that because a simple enough concession quickly steam rolls into absurdity with politicians. And in that way I understand the lack of concession by pro gun people.

pretty soon, people will be marrying animals!

We need to educate our children better. We need to raise them better. Teach values better. Discipline better. Be sensible with *** and genders and not tell kids at eight years how *** works.

Gun regulation needs to be adjusted on a national level. Everyone needs to participate. Everyone needs to support. Everyone needs to come together and find solutions, not differences.

We need to identify actual problems. Stop with "fire blue-hair teachers". Look at who they are, not what they look like. Give a crap about actual mental health and don't just say "Send them to church".

We, as people, as a society, as living creatures, need to come together, and work on fixing this mess called Planet Earth in 2022. We need to support and build more and hate less. People need to stop with their stupid agendas, open their eyes and ideas and come together. Life is a team game.

But none of this will happen. Humanity is royally ****ed. Problems should be a signal to come together and work on solutions, but every party and person believes their way is the best way and it drives them more and more apart. We are taking a step backwards in society with every day passing and no one is even close to giving a ****. Everyone just wants to be on the front, with their ideas and agendas. Too many are chasing love, esteem and validation from the outside and only for themselves instead of finding self-value, love and self-esteem whilst showing others that these are the things that they should focus on.

Everyone believes they are the smart one. Instead of trying to make life great for everyone, they want to make it great for themselves and only themselves. Its so stupid.
Always has been. We can't outrun human nature. We're no more civilized now than in the past...

The M60 isn't used much anymore. The 249 is much more prevalent. I don't think it's considered crew served as it is much more user friendly, but I could be wrong.
Yes I wasn't sure and I'm very old. Hated being the 60 gunner. Had to hump that thing plus my m-16. Better than being the assistant who had to carry the tripod spare barrel and the traverse and elevation attachments. Once a year we did 100 mile road march (over 3 days) fook me feet still hurt

Advertisement
WITAF?!? I think that speaks volumes. I wonder if other horrific things happened in that classroom during those 60 minutes he was left to his own devices.
I would think that the TXDPS would be able to pull whatever accreditation the ISDPD has, which is probably nothing in the first place though.

Either way I don't think it would make a difference, it would be symbolic. It's just hard to believe a dip**** school PD could be so out there.

Advertisement
I would think that the TXDPS would be able to pull whatever accreditation the ISDPD has, which is probably nothing in the first place though.

Either way I don't think it would make a difference, it would be symbolic. It's just hard to believe a dip**** school PD could be so out there.
So, the town of Uvalde has a PD and the Uvalde school district has one too?

Advertisement
Reprinted last time I was asked in Roe v Wade thread.

I've been asked this quite a bit through my years, as have most war fighters. I think we are fairly of the same mind +/-, although I do not presume to speak for my fellow veterans here on CIS (I do love them so and not ashamed to say it).

Here is my take, and yes, fair to say it smacks of hypocrisy from a purist point of view.

The most powerful weapon of FF era was the cannon and they were absolutely positively not banned or outlawed from the local populace. Naval privateers and pirates are perfect example. With that said, cannons required significant resources and technical know-how to manufacture and equip, let alone the near impossibility for an individual to move or maintain logistically.

In the modern era, my take:
- Anything an infantry war fighter can employ should be available to the people, by exception...
-- No projectiles with their own propellant (eliminates missiles)
-- No explosives (eliminates mines, claymores, etc)
-- No crew served weapons (no howitzers on the front lawn Fred, back in the garage please)

Now, should the everyman have access to fully automatic rifles/handguns?

I personally do not own any full auto weapons, but several friends do and I would trust any of them to shoot an apple off my daughter's head if necessary (no not for fun, calm down muppets).

For me, my theshold is full auto kinetics. That doesn't make me right, its just wear my head is at as what I feel is appropriate for "everybody". I would be supportive of full auto for individuals who pass an extensive background check and demonstarte exceptional proficiency.

The next area I feel that will be contentious are sniper rifles (really the smallest form of artillery if you think about it). Several friends are competitve hobbyists and with todays modern targeting "unlimited class" tech, can easily engage targets 2000-3000 feet out, ots just a matter of how much do you want to spend.

I think Ive shared this before, but Ill share a again.

Ive employed weapons as swords in combat, but here at home, my weapons are purely for shield purposes only. I will make every effort to walk/run away from friction in order not to employ that shield, but woe be to the adversary if that becomes necessary to defend my friends and family first, myself second.

To prove a point, I probably would have hunted the entire genetic line of the Uvalde maniac just to make a point and rid humanity of clearly broken DNA.
pretty soon, people will be marrying animals!
It’s the kids I’m worried about. These mofos are gonna try to normalize having *** with kids. Because, you know, “love wins”

Advertisement
Back