Off-Topic Mass killings

Oh ya 100%. This guy is not the type I was referencing when it comes to poverty. He and all the other school shooters are crazy. When I talk about poverty causing crime I am talking about gang members and schit like that. Not school shooters. The thing is the gov programs haven't gotten better, but without them I wouldn't be here today. I would be dead. Because we relied on food stamps to eat. Without them I would have starved to death. Same without Medicaid then Obamacare. So i don't think they are actually helping most people get out of poverty, but it does save a ton of lives and does help some people make it out of poverty.
But we can do better. I'm not saying we should eliminate assistance, but if the goal is to help, then help, don't just sustain.

Advertisement
The stats that say people with families end up worse than single families in the hood? There are none because its not really something you can track. I was just stating anecdotes and I was not saying "your better off with a single parent than multiple parents". I was just saying there is not much of a difference between the 2 when your poor.
Having a father raising a boy into a man is incalculable. I'm sure Ramos and Lanza are NOT the exception to the rule of incel mass-shooters.

Advertisement
Having a father raising a boy into a man is incalculable. I'm sure Ramos and Lanza are NOT the exception to the rule of incel mass-shooters.
I think being an incel is much more damaging than not having a father. And having a father doesn't make you less likely to be an incel. In this regard. school shootings.

They can, I did it. But there is a ton of luck involved. If you never been in that situation you wouldn't understand. most people do not, because most people aren't lucky.
Most people are average, with average intelligence, average drive and average conscientiousness. Yes, you're playing from behind when born into average or worse circumstances. But life is not fair - and the history of governance has proven government incapable defeating nature.

I don’t know if this was posted already, but the husband of one of the teachers shot, just died of a heart attack.

Advertisement
I think being an incel is much more damaging than not having a father. And having a father doesn't make you less likely to be an incel. In this regard. school shootings.
I dunno - I think it might. A child needs a man to model, to teach a boy what a man is. Where was Ramos' or Lanza's father - nowhere to be found. Wouldn't surprise me if the others are the same.

a lot years ago. :)

Yeah it’s not like that anymore. I mean I think if somebody was absolutely 100% focused in on getting in they could probably find a way but it’s not like it used to be where you could just waltz in and out off of campuses.

I was "caught in the crossfire". Since I lived in the same building that it was going down in. And just like you were saying regarding your team. 99.9% of the time they keep it within themselves. Almost every murder in my building was among them. Almost all the robberies, etc. When those people call you up and say "I was just robbed" they won't tell you, but 9/10 times they were involved with those gangs as well.

I have been lucky enough, thank god, to never have been arrested for looking like a drug dealer(or for any reason for that matter). If that happened to me, I would still be living in the hood sine a felony ruins any chance you have of making a decent salary. But I know countless people who have. And yes I have been beat up numerous times for no reason. If you were an officer in a majority white suburb or something, you wouldn't understand where I am coming from.
I was in a municipal PD in Brevard County...very diverse, and active.

It doesn’t always have to be a father, but having a male role model for young boys really helps. Young males really crave that leadership and guidance. It could be an uncle, a cousin, or a caring authority figure. But having that person in your life makes a difference. Not that you can’t make it without one, but it makes it more difficult.

Advertisement
Yeah it’s not like that anymore. I mean I think if somebody was absolutely 100% focused in on getting in they could probably find a way but it’s not like it used to be where you could just waltz in and out off of campuses.
An X Navy Seal asked why it took 40 minutes to enter a room full of kids and gunfire?

I was "caught in the crossfire". Since I lived in the same building that it was going down in. And just like you were saying regarding your team. 99.9% of the time they keep it within themselves. Almost every murder in my building was among them. Almost all the robberies, etc. When those people call you up and say "I was just robbed" they won't tell you, but 9/10 times they were involved with those gangs as well.

I have been lucky enough, thank god, to never have been arrested for looking like a drug dealer(or for any reason for that matter). If that happened to me, I would still be living in the hood sine a felony ruins any chance you have of making a decent salary. But I know countless people who have. And yes I have been beat up numerous times for no reason. If you were an officer in a majority white suburb or something, you wouldn't understand where I am coming from.
Even if you were to be arrested for "looking like a drug dealer" there would be no conviction. I don't see how you have so many acquaintances with felonies on their record for "looking like a drug dealer."

I also find it very hard to believe that you have been beaten up numerous times by the police for no reason...but I don't know you. You might be telling the truth, but I am skeptical.

Advertisement
I dunno - I think it might. A child needs a man to model, to teach a boy what a man is. Where was Ramos' or Lanza's father - nowhere to be found. Wouldn't surprise me if the others are the same.
That is not what I am saying. I am saying not having a father is not as likely a cause of school shooting as being an incel. You may disagree, but if this kid was getting a ton of *****. I doubt he would have been shooting up the school.

Most people are average, with average intelligence, average drive and average conscientiousness. Yes, you're playing from behind when born into average or worse circumstances. But life is not fair - and the history of governance has proven government incapable defeating nature.
Of course. I am not disagreeing with that, but when you are born into extreme poverty you are playing against a stacked deck. ANd the gov is stacking it against you with things like the war on drugs.

An X Navy Seal asked why it took 40 minutes to enter a room full of kids and gunfire?

I’m not sure why you directed this post to me, but we are still in the “fog of war“. Nobody really knows exactly what the timeline was, eventually the exact timeline will come out and then we can react appropriately. Right now I am in wait-and-see mode.

I see a lot of posts with people making a lot of conclusions based on snippets of information, and I’m not there yet. I need to know exactly the timeline, the people involved in the reactions and then I think it’ll be safer to make a judgment. I I hate it when people automatically jump to conclusions and start pointing fingers without actually having all the facts in hand.

Just like at the beginning of this whole thing, there was this assumption that the guy was some kind of a tranny or cross-dresser or something. Not only did I not acknowledge that, it seemed kind of irrelevant.

I’m not sure why you directed this post to me, but we are still in the “fog of war“. Nobody really knows exactly what the timeline was, eventually the exact timeline will come out and then we can react appropriately. Right now I am in wait-and-see mode.

I see a lot of posts with people making a lot of conclusions based on snippets of information, and I’m not there yet. I need to know exactly the timeline, the people involved in the reactions and then I think it’ll be safer to make a judgment. I I hate it when people automatically jump to conclusions and start pointing fingers without actually having all the facts in hand.

Just like at the beginning of this whole thing, there was this assumption that the guy was some kind of a tranny or cross-dresser or something. Not only did I not acknowledge that, it seemed kind of irrelevant.
I meant to post not reply brother my fault sorry, I hit wrong button

Advertisement
Back