Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
OK so why does where do the guns come from make any sense. They are there and they don't disappear. End of story.
It is very important. Because people like to point to strict gun states as examples for why gun control doesn't work. "see even if they are illegal criminals will get them", but they refuse to acknowledge most of those guns were originally sold legally or at minimum were built legally.

Advertisement

No, I’m not happy, why should I be? I don’t know what your point is.

I explained to you what the weapons are as a point of clarification and to further the discussion. it was a fairly simple and straightforward explanation. Point being that, “assault weapons”, are just scary looking rifles. They are functionally not different. Once that is established then further discussion can be had. What exactly is your point here?

Advertisement
I hope this isn't true, Stoneman Douglas all over again?

1653502295602.png

Where are they coming from? Do you think the gangs in Chicago are building glocks and 30 round magazines in their apartment buildings?
But that doesn't mean that the reason there's violence in Chicago is because someone can buy a gun in Indiana.

Advertisement
That dictator got power because the German people were complicit, they absolutely loved him, and supported him in his genocide and Aryan superiority nonsense. They didn’t teach you that in school? The German population was complicit in the greatest crime and genocide ever committed. I think this is a topic which you should leave alone.
I... what? I answered it specifically related to guns because the previous comment was related to just that.

Advertisement
Why are these "mass shootings" such a USA thing? No other civilized country has to deal with them to anywhere near this extent? The reason/difference seems to be easy access to guns.

Because it's true. Same thing with the guns used in crimes in NYC, most come from the South.
I never said it wasn't. But the answer to why people just accept high levels of violence in certain places isn't because straw purchases are possible.

Maybe there should be an increased focus on federal prosecution of gun crimes like straw purchase. From what I've heard a lot of cases get ignored because they can't close those cases as quickly as others.

Advertisement
Back