2022 Mason Thomas, DE, picks Oklahoma

Advertisement
Y’all, when someone says “his floor is Lawerence Taylor” they are most assuredly not being serious. It’s a gag.
quiet GIF by Captain Obvious

Can confirm that Gibbons kids cannot graduate early. I have a kid there and have never heard anything negative about this kid. Do not know his grades but I certainly do not believe there is anything off field to worry about.

The interesting part to me is Mario and Donnell Bennett played together for a year or two. Donnell runs Gibbons and recruits the Fort Lauderdale area where he is highly respected. Connecting the tea leaves here with the offers and I think Gibbons will start to be good for us again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can confirm that Gibbons kids cannot graduate early. I have a kid there and have never heard anything negative about this kid. Do not know his grades but I certainly do not believe there is anything off field to worry about.

The interesting part to me is Mario and Donnell Bennett played together for a year or two. Donnell runs Gibbons and recruits the Fort Lauderdale area where he is highly respected. Connecting the tea leaves here with the offers and I think Gibbons will start to be good for us again.
I attended Gibbons. Bennett is a G, but he’s been there for a while and it’s still been a bunch of SEC/FSU groupies. To your point maybe Mario changes that, hope so

Lawrence Taylor lives (or used to live) in South Florida, and he is legitimately a tall, big guy. LT also is the GOAT for a defensive pass rush end/LB. I wouldn’t compare Mason Thomas to one of the all time greats, but he definitely has some potential to be very good in Mario’s defense.
Lawrence Taylor was in Eden (Davie strip club) **** near every day.

Advertisement
Lawrence Taylor was in Eden (Davie strip club) **** near every day.
Lol, that boy used to be EVERYWHERE in miami, remember when he was in golf gear happy hour at Cocos..

Gave me a flashback when the dolphins would pull up on friday happy hour and it was a movie.. Knew it would take them a couple days to sleep that off, I dont think they won a game that season.. Lmaoooo

Advertisement
Back